June 18th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Hank.

At my age, there's normally what they call in snooker a "comfort break" in the middle of the night so I'll probably put USA v Guyana on for a while.

I always thought Guyana was in South America, so would be in the Copa America rather than the kinkycaf Gold Cup, but there you are.
Aye. Historically it was easier for the countries on the Caribbean coast to get to the concacaf counties than the proper South American ones due to Amazon rain forest and no roads so they’ve just kept the traditi9n up. Yet Colombia are in with the big boys. Strange.

Morning b

I got burnt watering plants & stuff yesterday afternoon :eek:
Today is cloudier, maybe showers later & heavy rain owernight & the morra, but 90% humidity:(

Oh sunburn is nasty! Hope it's settled today. Think we have rain forecast later. The bairn wants to go for a run tonight so I hope it stays away till we've done that.

Morning Hank and everyone. Bit to go at there today but now I've discovered Judge Rinder, Dickensons real deals, Tipping Point ect...Football will be back on in August.
I watched Bullseye on challenge tv last night, quality it was. Jim chatting away to the contestants in a non-pc way, funny as. Wouldn't happen today mind. Have a great Tuesday one and all.

Homes Under the Hammer is a decent watch, especially for the music they pick when they're looking at the problems in houses.

Morning Hank, Morning All

Today for the duck it's England in the cricket and also the U21s v Asterix's marras.

Let's see if the kids progression can get back on track and the disastrous showing of the squad at the Toulon Tournament was only a hiccup.

I really hope it isn't just another false dawn and a "Golden Generation" situation where fir years we discuss why good players seemingly can't play together for England and are brilliant for their clubs.

Well I like the immediate royal family
Me an'all, you can't beat that witty banter between Jim and the rest of them on the settee.

Last edited:
Oh sunburn is nasty! Hope it's settled today. Think we have rain forecast later. The bairn wants to go for a run tonight so I hope it stays away till we've done that.

Homes Under the Hammer is a decent watch, especially for the music they pick when they're looking at the problems in houses.
Yet another one for my list, cheers hon...How I found time to go to work with all these shows on the telly I'll never know,I really won't:lol::lol:;);).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back