June 18th live footy on tv

Oh sunburn is nasty! Hope it's settled today. Think we have rain forecast later. The bairn wants to go for a run tonight so I hope it stays away till we've done that.

Homes Under the Hammer is a decent watch, especially for the music they pick when they're looking at the problems in houses.

I’m fine thank you, just feel hot :), ( rare in my case) humidity doesn’t help.

Enjoy the run, light rain shouldn’t cause a prob?

Morning marra

Bit of a union meeting later make sure the big knobs keeping up with our proposals we demanded yesterday

If not I'm texting all the lads. we're not out in the morning & informing the press
For the authentic Scargill Effect you'll have to staple three shredded wheat to yer bonce, mind.

Morning all. Busy day. Royal Haskit.

Enjoy yasels, enjoy the sunshine. Stay UV safe.

Romania U21 v Croatia U21
UEFA Under-21 Championship Group Stage
1725 kick off 17:30
Sky Sports Football

Italy Women v Brazil Women
FIFA Women's World Cup 2019 Group Stage
Kick off 20:00
BBC Four

Jamaica Women v Australia Women
FIFA Women's World Cup 2019 Group Stage
Kick off 20:00
BBC Red Button / BBC Sport Website

England U21 v France U21
UEFA Under-21 Championship Group Stage
1930 kick off 20:00
Sky Sports Football

Bolivia v Peru
Copa America 2019 Group Stage
Kick off 22:30
Premier 1

Panama v Trinidad & Tobago
CONCACAF Gold Cup 2019 Group Stage
Kick off 00:30
FreeSports

Brazil v Venezuela
Copa America 2019 Group Stage
Kick off 01:30
Premier 1

USA v Guyana
CONCACAF Gold Cup 2019 Group Stage
Kick off 03:00
FreeSports

That's yer lot Romania England Bolivia panama & probably 1st half of Brazil
Morning Hank
Morning Hank. Morning Gentlekats.
Italy v Brazil for me.
Morning Dilli
Morning Hank et al,

No TV footy for me today.

Keep bucking!
Morning Andy
Morning @hank williams morning @Dilligaf60

Ascot and cricket for me.

Morning Hanky mornen all

SOTS for me, I’ll be playing wad/wadn’t

Might see a bit of Ascit, but the flat doesn’t do much for me, oversized pram ffs :lol::lol::lol:

Busy at graft before all that:(

Avvegudden everyone
Morning Wakey
Morning Hank, Morning All

Today for the duck it's England in the cricket and also the U21s v Asterix's marras.

Let's see if the kids progression can get back on track and the disastrous showing of the squad at the Toulon Tournament was only a hiccup.

I really hope it isn't just another false dawn and a "Golden Generation" situation where fir years we discuss why good players seemingly can't play together for England and are brilliant for their clubs.

Me an'all, you can't beat that witty banter between Jim and the rest of them on the settee.
Morning Edd
Oh sunburn is nasty! Hope it's settled today. Think we have rain forecast later. The bairn wants to go for a run tonight so I hope it stays away till we've done that.

Homes Under the Hammer is a decent watch, especially for the music they pick when they're looking at the problems in houses.
Morning Ginge
Yet another one for my list, cheers hon...How I found time to go to work with all these shows on the telly I'll never know,I really won't:lol::lol:;);).
Morning marra, nowt for me today might try and catch a bit of England v Afghanistan after I’ve been for a round of golf..................mini golf that is only €3 bargain.
Have a good day everyone.

For the authentic Scargill Effect you'll have to staple three shredded wheat to yer bonce, mind.

Morning all. Busy day. Royal Haskit.

Enjoy yasels, enjoy the sunshine. Stay UV safe.
Morning cloughy, slapping the factor 30 on here marra.

Morning all. Will watch England u21s tonight. Have a great tuesday all.
Morning TB have a good day.

I should be so lucky,
lucky lucky lucky
Morning EM, can’t beat a bit of Kylie

Last edited:
Enjoy the run, light rain shouldn’t cause a prob?

It does with her and she won't go if it's raining. Doesn't bother me although I am careful with my t-shirt choice if it's raining :lol:

Morning Ginge

Morning marra. Enjoy the mini golf. I'm rubbish at that but the bairns like me to play so they can laugh at me :eek::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Hank

Morning Dilli

Morning Andy

Morning Wakey

Morning Edd

Morning Ginge

Morning marra, nowt for me today might try and catch a bit of England v Afghanistan after I’ve been for a round of golf..................mini golf that is only €3 bargain.

Well done, Vic, la. Dinnat forget the knotted handkerchief on yer Gulliver. That + cavalry twills rolled up to the knee is always a winning look, marra. The Triple B (Beach Beautiful Brit).

Well done, Vic, la. Dinnat forget the knotted handkerchief on yer Gulliver. That + cavalry twills rolled up to the knee is always a winning look, marra. The Triple B (Beach Beautiful Brit).

Eeeh my Dad did that once! They were on a lads holiday in Spain just after we won the World Cup in 66. Some German lads claimed Germany were superior in any sport. They challenged my Dad and his mates to pick any sport and they would beat them.

So the English lads picked cricket. They played in rolled up trousers with knotted hankies on their heads and absolutely thrashed the Germans :lol:

Morning Hank

Morning Dilli

Morning Andy

Morning Wakey

Morning Edd

Morning Ginge

Sounds brilliant, enjoy yourself buddy.

Sounds brilliant, enjoy yourself buddy.

Eeeh my Dad did that once! They were on a lads holiday in Spain just after we won the World Cup in 66. Some German lads claimed Germany were superior in any sport. They challenged my Dad and his mates to pick any sport and they would beat them.

So the English lads picked cricket. They played in rolled up trousers with knotted hankies on their heads and absolutely thrashed the Germans :lol:
Ha, ha, class, Red, la.

You’ve seen my holiday pics haven’t you :lol:
They're the talk of Thornley, marra.

Morning Hank et al,

No TV footy for me today.

Keep bucking!
Morning AG

Morning @hank williams morning @Dilligaf60

Ascot and cricket for me.

Morning MM

Go on Scargill! Might watch the U21 game, morning all btw ;)
Morning Kid.

Morning Hank marra and co.
Morning KB

Well I like the immediate royal family
Aye me anarl.

Morning Hank, morning all.
Morning Snorbens.

MHMA. Just the lasses for me.
MRRM

I will salute her majesty as she arrives along the straight at ascot in her oversized pram
I shall be doing the same. God save the queen.

Morning Hanky mornen all

SOTS for me, I’ll be playing wad/wadn’t

Might see a bit of Ascit, but the flat doesn’t do much for me, oversized pram ffs :lol::lol::lol:

Busy at graft before all that:(

Avvegudden everyone
Morning Wakey.

Morning Hank.
Morning all.

Nowt for me.

Have a good day everyone
Morning Javvers old bean.

Morning lads. Might stick something on later. Sunshine is back - yay :D
Morning Ginge. Its sunny here anarl, for a change. Just changed onto dayshift. Dont know if im batting or bowling.:lol:

Morning Hank and all.
Italy Brazil tonight.
Should be good.
The French lasses got lucky yesterday.
Morning EM

Morning Hank and everyone. Bit to go at there today but now I've discovered Judge Rinder, Dickensons real deals, Tipping Point ect...Football will be back on in August.
I watched Bullseye on challenge tv last night, quality it was. Jim chatting away to the contestants in a non-pc way, funny as. Wouldn't happen today mind. Have a great Tuesday one and all.
Morning SFATI. You too marra.

Morning Hank, Morning All

Today for the duck it's England in the cricket and also the U21s v Asterix's marras.

Let's see if the kids progression can get back on track and the disastrous showing of the squad at the Toulon Tournament was only a hiccup.

I really hope it isn't just another false dawn and a "Golden Generation" situation where fir years we discuss why good players seemingly can't play together for England and are brilliant for their clubs.

Me an'all, you can't beat that witty banter between Jim and the rest of them on the settee.
Morning Edd

Morning all. Will watch England u21s tonight. Have a great tuesday all.
Morning TB

Morning Hank

Morning Dilli

Morning Andy

Morning Wakey

Morning Edd

Morning Ginge

Morning Vic.

Hoggers, vest and pit baths flip flops are my holiday attire of choice there marrowfat. morning BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Hank

Morning Dilli

Morning Andy

Morning Wakey

Morning Edd

Morning Ginge

Morning marra, life sounds shoite :lol:

Morning AG

Morning MM

Morning Kid.

Morning KB

Aye me anarl.

Morning Snorbens.

MRRM

I shall be doing the same. God save the queen.

Morning Wakey.

Morning Javvers old bean.

Morning Ginge. Its sunny here anarl, for a change. Just changed onto dayshift. Dont know if im batting or bowling.:lol:

Morning EM

Morning SFATI. You too marra.

Morning Edd

Morning TB

Morning Vic.

Hoggers, vest and pit baths flip flops are my holiday attire of choice there marrowfat. morning BTW.

Ya must look canny on the rig wearing them like :)

Last edited:

Back