Juan Sartori

why is it embrassaing to have a monagesque billionaire involved in the club?
Look a t who owns other clubs..
ransomn sample but...West Ham by a convicted pimp....
Newvastle by mass murderring government..

$141mn dollars....why shouldnt he sell them..its legal in the countries he owned them in..?

thats why he bought into the club..to raise his profile..what other reason could there be?
Simon Jordan calls it "association" you are rich but need to demonstrate that and part owning a football club is a way to do that
Didn't he give his net worth as significantly elss than a billion when running for parliament?

why is it embrassaing to have a monagesque billionaire involved in the club?
Look a t who owns other clubs..
ransomn sample but...West Ham by a convicted pimp....
Newvastle by mass murderring government..

$141mn dollars....why shouldnt he sell them..its legal in the countries he owned them in..?

thats why he bought into the club..to raise his profile..what other reason could there be?
Simon Jordan calls it "association" you are rich but need to demonstrate that and part owning a football club is a way to do that
You know fine well why it’s embarrassing mate, I don’t support West Ham or Newcastle so they’re not relevant here.

Why is it incredible? He would have been a disaster
Because it’s about respect . Keane has a wonderful CV and gave this club a promotion and kept them in the Premier league . Not sure what Juan’s knowledge base is or what is legacy here will be but it includes being the thread that joins Methven and Donald and the ownership group that gave us the Newcastle debacle

Incredible that Sartori would talk about Keane like that after what Keane has achieved in the game including there
He didn't really say much. Keane's managerial career since leaving here has been terrible. He hasn't managed since being sacked by Ipswich and his time as an assistant with RoI, Villa and Forest wasn't great either.

Proper clickbait headlines - what he said wasn't really a dig at Keane. Seems to be just saying that, whilst it may have been entertaining with Keane, it may not have gone well (which is true for any manager)

Bit hard to take STID seriously when the owner of Fulwell 73 who make STID is on the SAFC Board, alongside Sartori.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be on the Board, but it's bound to show the club and its directors in the best possible light.
It's the redemption story isn't it, centred around the promotion and the promising outlook for the club after how shite we were in the other two series. Can't imagine it would do anything to stray from that narrative.

You know fine well why it’s embarrassing mate, I don’t support West Ham or Newcastle so they’re not relevant here.
why is it embarrassing?
Juan the phantom owner. Wish he would fuck off. Does nowt.
except attend board meertings which more than a huge number of owners do..
oh and put money in...
Because it’s about respect . Keane has a wonderful CV and gave this club a promotion and kept them in the Premier league . Not sure what Juan’s knowledge base is or what is legacy here will be but it includes being the thread that joins Methven and Donald and the ownership group that gave us the Newcastle debacle
keane doesnt have a wonderful CV as a head coach or manager...

Last edited:
So say he wasn’t the right man . Don’t be cheap
“Roy Keane would have been fun," said Sartori when asked about the Keane links during season three of Sunderland Til I Die. “It definitely would have been good for the Netflix series, but maybe we would have had a third season of disastrous finishes!”

It's a nothing story. It would have been box office but maybe the results wouldn't be.

No dig or disrespect towards Keane. Just an opinion.

I like Roy for his winners attitude.

That’s not really appropriate for our club sadly as we seem to be striving for mediocrity.

As for Sartori I’m not sure what he is for.

I like Roy for his winners attitude.

That’s not really appropriate for our club sadly as we seem to be striving for mediocrity.

As for Sartori I’m not sure what he is for.
Roy has a winners mentality so much he sits in TV studios doing non compeititve stuff for a living..
whereas Sartori..the self made billionaire competes in business and politics every day..and pumps the proceeds into SAFC...to try to make that club more competitive..

who is trying to be a winner out of the two of them?

Keane is a fan favourite and as far as most fans are concerned Sartori is still up there as a silent chancer like Donald, he might be digging his own grave here.

Back