Juan Sartori

I didn't think he was who we needed at the time, either.

The novelty would've worn off pretty quickly, I reckon.
I didn’t either tbh, I’d have enjoyed laughing at his pressers but I fear the results wouldn’t have been as enjoyable as the banter

Slightly sensationalist headline mind. That's hardly a dig. Unfortunately for Keane, his own sense of worth as manager seems inconsistent with his record and certainly with how clubs view him. Add to that his sky salary and it's not difficult to see why he's not returning to club management anytime soon.

If he wanted back in, he'd be back in already.

I like watching him on the TV btw.

Bit hard to take STID seriously when the owner of Fulwell 73 who make STID is on the SAFC Board, alongside Sartori.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be on the Board, but it's bound to show the club and its directors in the best possible light.
I'd prefer it that way tbh. Unsure why we'd want to show it any other way.

It’s embarrassing having Sartori involved never mind parading him out for this stupid Netflix show. I’m glad this is the last one.
why is it embrassaing to have a monagesque billionaire involved in the club?
Look a t who owns other clubs..
ransomn sample but...West Ham by a convicted pimp....
Newvastle by mass murderring government..
Wonder how much he got for his cannabis farms.
$141mn dollars....why shouldnt he sell them..its legal in the countries he owned them in..?
Funny how he always turns up when there is a camera around 🤷‍♂️
thats why he bought into the club..to raise his profile..what other reason could there be?
Simon Jordan calls it "association" you are rich but need to demonstrate that and part owning a football club is a way to do that

Last edited:
why is it embrassaing to have a monagesque billionaire involved in the club?
Look a t who owns other clubs..
ransomn sample but...West Ham by a convicted pimp....
Newvastle by mass murderring government..

$141mn dollars....why shouldnt he sell them..its legal in the countries he owned them in..?
I didn't say he shouldn't own them did I, merely wondered how much he got for them, which you've answered.

Back