Juan Sartori - investor?...

• Thread starter Deleted member 7431
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
we'r not talking about some hedge fund billionaire with no attachment to football. Monaco have been a massive success since his family got involved. ffs :D

Fine, I hope all of this is right and he is the guy, and he's in it for the right reasons, and he's got loads of money that he wants to put into us without the type of conditions that others have used to ensure repayment at some point regardless of our future success. That's exactly what I hope we get.

Fine, I hope all of this is right and he is the guy, and he's in it for the right reasons, and he's got loads of money that he wants to put into us without the type of conditions that others have used to ensure repayment at some point regardless of our future success. That's exactly what I hope we get.
If we have future success and he gets repaid, I'm all for it.
I've said all along that we need to build and be self sustainable but having someone like him on board could give us a leg up.

What is more interesting is the timing of his trip to Monaco, it's literally days after the takeover.

So either it was already planned or he's now decided for whatever reason he needs more firepower, maybe simply because the fans are nervous about him and Charlie having enough money, maybe he himself is getting nervous about the money.

I'm inclined to just take what's already been said as the transparent truth.

1) it's always been an international consortium (see SAFC statement)
2) They knew next season would be ruined if they had to wait 8 weeks for approval like Forest. (He told us they had asked advice from EFL and they told him just British folk would be faster.
3) As EFL knew the international consortium was no longer involved they asked Stewart to show the £50m. Which he did.
4) Now it's sorted he is getting the old band back together, the EFL can take as long as it wants as he has the coin for at least midtable championship anyway.

It might not happen yet. Stewart might only want the billionaire in at 7% and now it's debt free and he has been offered £22m profit already the share price might have gone up.

The international investor might want 50% and at old share price or might want to insert one of his men to keep an eye on things. Who knows.

I hope he has a good weekend in Monaco anyway.

Good post that

Been reading up on Stewart Donald, wondering if he has got Juan Sartori backing him...

March 2017..
Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales was aware of Juan Sartori's visit, says Stewart Donald

June 2017...
Talks to buy Oxford United break down

In 2015 Sartori married the Russian woman Ekaterina Rybolovleva who is a businesswoman and keen equestrian competitor. Her father is Dmitry Rybolovlev who is the owner of AS Monaco FC and a businessman, investor, and philanthropist who is ranked at 156th on the Forbes’s list of billionaires with a net worth of $8.5 billion.
michael martin may not like this

What is more interesting is the timing of his trip to Monaco, it's literally days after the takeover.

So either it was already planned or he's now decided for whatever reason he needs more firepower, maybe simply because the fans are nervous about him and Charlie having enough money, maybe he himself is getting nervous about the money.

2) They knew next season would be ruined if they had to wait 8 weeks for approval like Forest. (He told us they had asked advice from EFL and they told him just British folk would be faster.
3) As EFL knew the international consortium was no longer involved they asked Stewart to show the £50m. Which he did.
4) Now it's sorted he is getting the old band back together, the EFL can take as long as it wants as he has the coin for at least midtable championship anyway.

It might not happen yet. Stewart might only want the billionaire in at 7% and now it's debt free and he has been offered £22m profit already the share price might have gone up.

The international investor might want 50% and at old share price or might want to insert one of his men to keep an eye on things. Who knows.

Good post marra.

Been reading up on Stewart Donald, wondering if he has got Juan Sartori backing him...

March 2017..
Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales was aware of Juan Sartori's visit, says Stewart Donald

June 2017...
Talks to buy Oxford United break down

In 2015 Sartori married the Russian woman Ekaterina Rybolovleva who is a businesswoman and keen equestrian competitor. Her father is Dmitry Rybolovlev who is the owner of AS Monaco FC and a businessman, investor, and philanthropist who is ranked at 156th on the Forbes’s list of billionaires with a net worth of $8.5 billion.

Good early call. Maybe soon.

Sunderland FC will be a special project...:lol:

Next weeks headlines we hope.

“Oxford was a special project because it had been brought to me by a group of local people that I wanted to involve.

“I thought we could do a good job with those people.

Gibson and his smoggies, as well as the scum will be green if it comes off.

Last edited:

Interesting times. I defintly think they kept it as simple as possible so we can rush through the EFL ratification. Hopefully there is something in this major investment. fingers and toes crossed anyway!!!

Wouldn't really come into play until we're back in the Prem where the money is, it's there you will need the fire power if you want to challenge top half of the table. I'm just happy to watch us win some games this season, see how we go first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back