Jozy earns more than Rooney

Can't blame the lad, the only country he has failed in is here, successful everywhere else, he never lacked effort so I can't really give him too much of a hard time tbh.

He failed in Spain and done nowt in Turkey too. I think he gave up pretty quickly here and didn't impose himself pjysically as he did in his early few games, but I don't really hold it against him. He's just a lower league forward who got massively overhyped early in his career as he looked as if he might be a really good USA player and got some big moves off the back of it.

If the ref had allowed that goal against Arsenal, which was a good finish..........
actually nah, he's properly shit.

Di Fanti was giving it big licks about Cavani being a target (was obviously never going to happen), was allegedly offered Aubameyang then landed us with Jozy man.

Last edited:
He failed in Spain and done nowt in Turkey too. I think he gave up pretty quickly here and didn't impose himself pjysically as he did in his early few games, but I don't really hold it against him. He's just a lower league forward who got massively overhyped early in his career as he looked as if he might be a really good USA player and got some big moves off the back of it.

Who was he with in Turkey and Spain, didn't even know he had been there.

Same thing but different. Graham cost half the fee so therefore was only half as bad.
Jozy was about 6 million Graham 5 million iirc. Graham stunk out the place by staying with us much longer drawing wages for longer, scored the same amount of goals as Jozy, seemed far less interested and had less impact on games and we got nothing back on him as opposed to Defoe for Jozy.

Back