Jozy earns more than Rooney

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by Churchlanelad, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Churchlanelad

Churchlanelad Goalkeeper

2. hank evans

hank evans Striker

Jozy is one of the highest paid players we’ve ever had! He was on ridiculous money here. Any money would’ve been ridiculous as he was shit but he was mega money

conrad and Churchlanelad like this.
  3. His MLS record (and international record) is very good

I know it’s a lower standard but he really shouldn’t have been as shite as he was

Hell, I’m not as shite as he was

4. Jonesy57

Jonesy57 Central Defender

As were many others. Some of them actually earned it, not many though.

hank evans and Churchlanelad like this.
  5. hank evans

hank evans Striker

Definitely. If we could have 10% of the wasted wages back we could’ve bought league 1 last year and had enough to improve to compete in the championship

Churchlanelad likes this.
  6. The Lonious Monk

The Lonious Monk Midfield

I think he has proven his worth in the MLS. I know he was horrible while playing here, but he's done will in the MLS as well as the USMNT. The fact that the USMNT is a fucking mess has nothing to do with him.

7. Kid Galahad

Kid Galahad Striker

Can't blame the lad, the only country he has failed in is here, successful everywhere else, he never lacked effort so I can't really give him too much of a hard time tbh.

8. Charmless Man

Charmless Man Striker

:eek:

You moved hew?

9. The Lonious Monk

The Lonious Monk Midfield

:lol:

I meant for Sunderland. When I am on this board I feel like I am living there.:lol:

10. He’s class and has proved it everywhere he’s been.

11. naughtynose

naughtynose Striker

:confused:

12. Dogbark

Dogbark Striker

World class...
    [​IMG]

Churchlanelad and hank williams like this.
  13. Could happen to anyone. Are you saying he misses chances like that in the mls? Is the goal bigger there?

14. Dogbark

Dogbark Striker

Cold English weather stiffening his joints or something.

15. Frankel

Frankel Central Defender

Dreadful footballer

16. jesus juice

jesus juice Striker

Really wanted him to do well for us. He’d had a shocker and headed to the World Cup where I thought he’d shine and then kick on for us. He knacked himself 10 minutes in and was out of the tournament

17. bu-bu-buchanon

bu-bu-buchanon Striker

My mate lives in Toronto and watches a lot of their games. Not a Sunderland fan but reckons he’s shite there too and the fans all groan when his name is announced

Churchlanelad and rubberfacejnr like this.
  18. rubberfacejnr

rubberfacejnr Goalkeeper

....." money talks"...

Churchlanelad and hank evans like this.
  19. Steesafc

Steesafc Striker

2 goals in 70 Premier League appearances the shit cunt. Fully confident I could fluke at least 3 given the same amount of minutes as he got in those appearances mind.

20. GiantHogweed

GiantHogweed Striker

Barring his run of form in the Dutch league, he's been pretty inconsistent elsewhere and had long stretches of poor play, injuries, etc. everywhere else. Even for the US. Plus he played the final qualifier match for the last WC where US had to win to qualify and they instead lost to an experimental Trinidad & Tobago youth team with nothing to play for. Unforgivable shite TBH.

The US team and fed are indeed a shambles and look on course to repeat missing the world cup again, tho still relatively early days.

Prolly be better off sending the lasses team than the men's squad...

Churchlanelad and sdurhamlad like this.