Jozy earns more than Rooney

Well of his depth in the Premier League, he just couldn’t finish first time and he needed too much time to get the ball under, which the defenders don’t give you if given the chance. Couldn’t fault him for effort though and bigger names than him have struggled with the pace of our game.

Matt le Tissier on Soccer Saturday watching our match...

"A stat has just come up that Altidore has covered the most distance of any players on the pitch. That surprised me at first, but then I thought about the ground he'd covered chasing the ball following his first touch...."

I always thought we should have loaned him out to a championship team for a few months when it was clear he was struggling to adapt to the premier league. Think he needed a confidence boost and to find his feet. This could have provided that - who knows how well he could have done if he’d of found some form.

I always thought we should have loaned him out to a championship team for a few months when it was clear he was struggling to adapt to the premier league. Think he needed a confidence boost and to find his feet. This could have provided that - who knows how well he could have done if he’d of found some form.

The penalty he got for us at Chelsea probably the best this he did for us

Back