Jordan Pickford - back from Russia and straight to the Chinese at Brady Squate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me next door neighbours have been and they loved it

Worth a visit pal 100%. Read a few posts on here slagging Washington off, got to be honest im finding it great, galleries on a Saturday is a bit scary mind. As far pubs, restaurants and take outs go its really good. Fatfield is not a place i would have imagined going for a drink or a meal but im pleasantly surprised by it, throw in champs and the couple pubs in the village and you’re onto a winner in my opinion

Don’t know Washington well (avoid it like the plague to be honest!) but I can’t imagine that there’s too much competition for that award...

Bizzare post considering there are much worse parts of the City of Sunderland.

Drinking down Fatfield riverside on a pleasant Friday/Saturday evening or on a warm bank hol weekend is one of life's simple pleasures.

Some lovely walking routes along the Wear up to Cox Green and back. Wildfoul park is canny.

The Galleries is decent for a shopping center (I concede that it used to be a total sh!t tip until it had some work done about 5/10 years ago - it's canny now, and it has a decent retail park)

Plenty pleasant suburban areas like Harraton, Rickleton, Teal Farm etc.

Has it's rough parts like anywhere else in the North East, sadly the local press always put the place down.

Edit: I didn't even mention Washy village, lovely spot all year round.

Last edited:
Bizzare post considering there are much worse parts of the City of Sunderland.

Drinking down Fatfield riverside on a pleasant Friday/Saturday evening or on a warm bank hol weekend is one of life's simple pleasures.

Some lovely walking routes along the Wear up to Cox Green and back. Wildfoul park is canny.

The Galleries is decent for a shopping center (I concede that it used to be a total sh!t tip until it had some work done about 5/10 years ago - it's canny now, and it has a decent retail park)

Plenty pleasant suburban areas like Harraton, Rickleton, Teal Farm etc.

Has it's rough parts like anywhere else in the North East, sadly the local press always put the place down.

Edit: I didn't even mention Washy village, lovely spot all year round.
Just think Washington is a weird place, loads of districts, miles of dual carriage ways etc. Curtain twitching suburbia...

You have the wrong fella. I’m a Concord lad..
I'm a Concord woman, still laugh at the old graffiti "Concord girls do it best".............:lol:. Cant beat a special curry and chips from the Hong Kong Chop Suey house imo anarl :cool:.

Commiserations
:rolleyes:

Just think Washington is a weird place, loads of districts, miles of dual carriage ways etc. Curtain twitching suburbia...
Yer just dinnit understand man ;).

Last edited:
Going to Bali for 3 weeks v soon, then back to Everton

It’s not like. For example the salt n pepper spare ribs from Michaels are one of the wonders of the world. Kylin’s are meagre and tasteless in comparison
It’s not like.. the chicken spring rolls and sepacial chow mein are lusharooney. Michaels although decent simply don’t stack up.

Don’t know Washington well (avoid it like the plague to be honest!) but I can’t imagine that there’s too much competition for that award...
Original as fuck :):):oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back