Jordan Pickford - back from Russia and straight to the Chinese at Brady Squate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think Washington is a weird place, loads of districts, miles of dual carriage ways etc. Curtain twitching suburbia...
Bizzare post considering there are much worse parts of the City of Sunderland.

Drinking down Fatfield riverside on a pleasant Friday/Saturday evening or on a warm bank hol weekend is one of life's simple pleasures.

Some lovely walking routes along the Wear up to Cox Green and back. Wildfoul park is canny.

The Galleries is decent for a shopping center (I concede that it used to be a total sh!t tip until it had some work done about 5/10 years ago - it's canny now, and it has a decent retail park)

Plenty pleasant suburban areas like Harraton, Rickleton, Teal Farm etc.

Has it's rough parts like anywhere else in the North East, sadly the local press always put the place down.

Edit: I didn't even mention Washy village, lovely spot all year round.
Why would you even reply to an obvious attention seeking post. And as I keep saying keep it on the lowdown man.

Sick of the scruffy curnts moving into Washington.. makes the delivery time for my kylin delivery longer.

Worth a visit pal 100%. Read a few posts on here slagging Washington off, got to be honest im finding it great, galleries on a Saturday is a bit scary mind. As far pubs, restaurants and take outs go its really good. Fatfield is not a place i would have imagined going for a drink or a meal but im pleasantly surprised by it, throw in champs and the couple pubs in the village and you’re onto a winner in my opinion
Sshhhhhhh man for fucks sake ..let the arseholes above think it’s shit

Last edited:

What is the name of the Chinese in Brady Square at the start of the thread ? If it was mentioned, I missed it.

Want to try it next time I'm in God's Own Country.

And what is best to eat there ?

Why would you even reply to an obvious attention seeking post. And as I keep saying keep it on the lowdown man.

Sick of the scruffy curnts moving into Washington.. makes the delivery time for my kylin delivery longer.

Sshhhhhhh man for fucks sake ..let the arseholes above think it’s shit

Because that many people are clearly given the wrong impression of the place by the local media (and they probably have never actually been once in their life), as mentioned in my post.

Bizzare post considering there are much worse parts of the City of Sunderland.

Drinking down Fatfield riverside on a pleasant Friday/Saturday evening or on a warm bank hol weekend is one of life's simple pleasures.

Some lovely walking routes along the Wear up to Cox Green and back. Wildfoul park is canny.

The Galleries is decent for a shopping center (I concede that it used to be a total sh!t tip until it had some work done about 5/10 years ago - it's canny now, and it has a decent retail park)

Plenty pleasant suburban areas like Harraton, Rickleton, Teal Farm etc.

Has it's rough parts like anywhere else in the North East, sadly the local press always put the place down.

Edit: I didn't even mention Washy village, lovely spot all year round.

Spot on! The strip from river at Fatfield up to Picktree is better than any part of Sunderland - Lambton estate, Southern area, Generals Wood, High Generals, great bars by the river

It’s not like.. the chicken spring rolls and sepacial chow mein are lusharooney. Michaels although decent simply don’t stack up.

Original as fuck :):):oops:

Clueless!

Found it under it's official name.

The TripAdvisor reviews are stellar. Will definitely be sampling this next time I am up.

Any recommendations about what to order ?

Salt n pepper spare ribs, duck and pancakes, King Prawn Ku Bo

Found it under it's official name.

The TripAdvisor reviews are stellar. Will definitely be sampling this next time I am up.

Any recommendations about what to order ?
Aye. Garn to kylin

Clueless!

Salt n pepper spare ribs, duck and pancakes, King Prawn Ku Bo
Wtf :):):):)

Because that many people are clearly given the wrong impression of the place by the local media (and they probably have never actually been once in their life), as mentioned in my post.
Ssshhh man for fucks sake

Washington gets bad press by berks who have probably only ever passed through ! It has its faults but so do Sunderland, Gateshead, Newcastle. I’m a Washington lad through & through, hate being called a Mackem. I was born in Newcastle & raised in Washington but support Sunderland. Some people find that strange, only Washington people understand!

#metoo :)

The Chinese in the Stella was lovely the couple of times I've been of if you want a sit. Years back now mind.

A mention at the quality of the pizzas and kebabs in Washington. I've been gone 20 years and certainly Cambridge and the f***ing whole of Manchester couldn't do one to save their life. Washington's junk food is class.

Spot on! The strip from river at Fatfield up to Picktree is better than any part of Sunderland - Lambton estate, Southern area, Generals Wood, High Generals, great bars by the river

I was born and brought up in Sunderland and loved living on the river by Fatfield bridge. Couple of good pubs and restaurants nearby too. Cracking place.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pronounced "WAFFA".

No.

He dropkicked it with his left foot 80 yards, straight onto his lasses' knife and fork.

Never in doubt.
Seriously he is looking a very good keeper.
Real shame Tom Heaton got injured as I know him and his Dad.
Felt for him as he was really coming into form before his injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back