Jordan Pickford - back from Russia and straight to the Chinese at Brady Squate

Anybody read today’s Sun? Moyes says that Pickford should get his own Chef! WTF?
If Pickford wants to achieve what he is capable of then Moyes made some valid points albeit I hate Moyes. Pickford could be leaner and have a better body shape. I’m by no means criticising him because I absolutely love him and would like him to achieve everything possible in the game.

I’m getting on.i can remember the trains then going through
I used to live in Middlefield row down the waterside and used to have to cross the old iron bridge at the rear of Brady square to get there
Happy days who can remember Jackie Hunters bus.?

If Pickford wants to achieve what he is capable of then Moyes made some valid points albeit I hate Moyes. Pickford could be leaner and have a better body shape. I’m by no means criticising him because I absolutely love him and would like him to achieve everything possible in the game.
Have a look at unit 29 videos of him. He seems to put the graft in.
Why does he need a leaner and better body shape?? He's a goalkeeper ffs, a very good one at that.

Don’t know Washington well (avoid it like the plague to be honest!) but I can’t imagine that there’s too much competition for that award...
You must avoid half of Sunderland aswell do you? Parts of it are a lot worse.

Have a look at unit 29 videos of him. He seems to put the graft in.
Why does he need a leaner and better body shape?? He's a goalkeeper ffs, a very good one at that.

You must avoid half of Sunderland aswell do you? Parts of it are a lot worse.
He doesn’t have to but the better shape you’re in the more chance you have of being better. I love him but he could be in better shape.

Washington gets bad press by berks who have probably only ever passed through ! It has its faults but so do Sunderland, Gateshead, Newcastle. I’m a Washington lad through & through, hate being called a Mackem. I was born in Newcastle & raised in Washington but support Sunderland. Some people find that strange, only Washington people understand!
Same here mate

Washington gets bad press by berks who have probably only ever passed through ! It has its faults but so do Sunderland, Gateshead, Newcastle. I’m a Washington lad through & through, hate being called a Mackem. I was born in Newcastle & raised in Washington but support Sunderland. Some people find that strange, only Washington people understand!

And me.
I was born in Gateshead (way before it was a land lost to the Mags :cry:)

... as the casual racists call it...

It's in black and white, so it might have been after.

Is it true that there is no colour film or video footage of the Mags Fairs Cup win ?

It is true mate :lol: By the way, you are mistaken, it was the UEFA cup as I've told many a time by mags

Back