Jordan Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always thought Henderson was the type of player (Milner similar) who, unless you know football you might think what is it they actually do.

Then you realise. Very underrated player, and he does seem like a genuinely decent fella. Fair play to him, coz despite their earnings none of them have to do anything like this.

Not Mr Perfect at all.

I think their attitudes and professionalism show why one will win the premier league, the champions league, the world club championship as a captain and captain his country.

Whilst the other will play for a premier league mid table team and be more known for his lapses in concentration and making mistakes.

I don't dislike the lad at all I just question his attitude.

The fact is if he wasn't a Mackem he'd get pelters on here.
Find me a young lad that has never had a scuffle, give your head a shake man. Pickford has done outstanding. Who was the last Sunderland born player to wear the gloves for the England first team?

Best team in the world recently dumped out of the CL by the 3rd best team in spain losing both legs :lol:

Was thinking hows it a sign of weakness just noticed was after Nou Camp game
It reminds me of Danny Collins constantly doing it, at the time we were the PL whipping boys. Collins would run after the opposition players at the end of the match asking for their shirts.
A lot of members on here (including me) found it f***ing embarrassing.
Keane soon put a stop to it, and rightly so.

I always thought Henderson was the type of player (Milner similar) who, unless you know football you might think what is it they actually do.

Then you realise. Very underrated player, and he does seem like a genuinely decent fella. Fair play to him, coz despite their earnings none of them have to do anything like this.
And what makes you think that you do? :eek:

Pickford and Henderson are shining examples of people who've made it coming from the poorest region in england. There will always be those that want to bring them down to that level theyve escaped from by those who are still trapped there.

Pickford and Henderson are shining examples of people who've made it coming from the poorest region in england. There will always be those that want to bring them down to that level theyve escaped from by those who are still trapped there.
Errrrr....….no mention of Sunderland/Washington here like.

Spot the bitter toffee.

World Club Cup Holders: Liverpool
Champions League Holders: Liverpool
Likely Premier League Winners: Liverpool

Stop making a tit of yourself man.
On course to win 1 trophy (or maybe not) best team on the planet though

Not Mr Perfect at all.

I think their attitudes and professionalism show why one will win the premier league, the champions league, the world club championship as a captain and captain his country.

Whilst the other will play for a premier league mid table team and be more known for his lapses in concentration and making mistakes.

I don't dislike the lad at all I just question his attitude.

The fact is if he wasn't a Mackem he'd get pelters on here.

well he Is from Sunderland So your point is irrelevant. Even then the vast majority would recognise his qualities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back