Jordan Henderson

Probably SEB as only checked two pages.

Well done to the lad for setting up this players together thing.

He initiated it by WhatsApping other premier League captains to set up a scheme whereby players can donate to the NHS anonymously.

The lad continues to make you proud to be a Mackem.

Captain of the best team in Europe and the Premier League, captain of England (in spirit...). Seems to take the roll on his shoulders. Makes sense when he got his training as the captain of Sunderland :cool: :lol:

Don't understand what Pickford has got to do with this?

I said Henderson makes you proud to be a Mackem, Pickford doesn't.

Had a discussion with the lads on the two of them before lock down, for me it's quite simple.

Henderson represents what we all know Mackems are like.

Pickford does nothing but enhance the nations belief that everyone up here is a bar fighting piss head.

Had a discussion with the lads on the two of them before lock down, for me it's quite simple.

Pickford does nothing but enhance the nations belief that everyone up here is a bar fighting piss head.
Oh.

Totally agree regarding Henderson.

Don't understand the hatred of Pickford.

A bar fighting pisshead? Young lad having a couple of daft scuffles shocker.

He initiated it by WhatsApping other premier League captains to set up a scheme whereby players can donate to the NHS anonymously.

I pray one day he is owner/player & Manager of Sunderland AFC. If you want a sell out and more outside. This would send the North East and Sunderland into dream land!!!

Well done Jordan, however if the government introduced a new income tax rate of 60% of earnings over 3k a week that would catch all PL players, many in the EFL and other top earners in other professions.

Back