Jordan Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henderson is the best role model in English football that we've seen for years in my opinion.

He's the hardest worker on the pitch and there's reports of him being the same in training. He's obviously well liked and respected. He doesn't drink, he's a family man and there's never stories in the news about him. He's a winner and a team player to go with it and he's maximised the talent that he has. Then to top it off, he comes across as fairly humble, completely genuine and down to earth.

Hopefully he has some future involvement in our club.

Jordan H has done a great thing, but.........!

With our shithouse media, he has put a massive target on his back. There will now be a scramble amongst them to find a negative story and bring him down. Looks like it could be starting with pieces on his proposed extension at home.

Harry Kane England captain....what a joke, a decision made for the benefit of the sponsors instead of the benefit of the actual team.

Do you really think the team would play any diffrent if Kane wasn’t captain and somebody else was?

Could not care less who the actual captain is as,

The England team has leaders in the team who will all contribute, who actually wears the armband is totally irrevlant to the teams performance imo.

Do you really think the team would play any diffrent if Kane wasn’t captain and somebody else was?

Could not care less who the actual captain is as,

The England team has leaders in the team who will all contribute, who actually wears the armband is totally irrevlant to the teams performance imo.
I know but if you are the real captain then you should have the honour of being recognised as the official captain. Not giving it to someone because they are the most marketable.

Could've been a decent thread on how proud we should all be of JH and how he's developed as a man and a footballer.

And then the OP wastes it with an unnecessary, small-minded dig at another Sunderland lad. Never mind.....

Mr Perfect eh?

Not Mr Perfect at all.

I think their attitudes and professionalism show why one will win the premier league, the champions league, the world club championship as a captain and captain his country.

Whilst the other will play for a premier league mid table team and be more known for his lapses in concentration and making mistakes.

I don't dislike the lad at all I just question his attitude.

The fact is if he wasn't a Mackem he'd get pelters on here.

How is the real captain like?

Don’t think you and I know what the characters are in the dressing room,
Agree 100%.
The manager will know who exactly will make the dressing room tick and who the rest of the players look up to.
So if the manager goes with Kane as Captain, then I say that he has a valid reason for his choice.
A few on here look through red and white tinted specs like.

Not Mr Perfect at all.

I think their attitudes and professionalism show why one will win the premier league, the champions league, the world club championship as a captain and captain his country.

Whilst the other will play for a premier league mid table team and be more known for his lapses in concentration and making mistakes.

I don't dislike the lad at all I just question his attitude.

The fact is if he wasn't a Mackem he'd get pelters on here.
The lads the England goalkeeper and plays for a great club, albeit an underachieving one.
He’s made mistakes as all the top keepers seem to be doing in the modern age.
He’s hardly some kind of huge disappointment plus a huge part of his career is still to be played out.

Probably SEB as only checked two pages.

Well done to the lad for setting up this players together thing.

He initiated it by WhatsApping other premier League captains to set up a scheme whereby players can donate to the NHS anonymously.

The lad continues to make you proud to be a Mackem.
We need him back at SAFC at the very earliest opportunity in whatever capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back