Jonny Bairstow

In isolation I could accept any of them at 7. As keeper

I simply don’t see any of them batting higher than 7 however. Bairstow is the most likely, but his form in the last 2 years is really poor.
In an ideal world I agree, none are rock solid options higher than 7. But we appear to have such a lack of reliable options that to me they are the best we have, therefore I’d find room for two of them as batsmen.

Currently at Chelmsford and Foaksey just took a stumping Bairstow couldn't even have a wet dream about, but yer boy Johnson reckons he's not good enough for England looooooool

Currently at Chelmsford and Foaksey just took a stumping Bairstow couldn't even have a wet dream about, but yer boy Johnson reckons he's not good enough for England looooooool

Where as Bairstow just took an unreal one in an Ashes test match :lol::lol::lol:

Good to see you still are abusing the players though, absolutely awful cricket "fan" you like.

Imagine slagging off a player during a world cup winning performance, amazing haha

I have no problem with Foakes like, big fan, unlike you I don't just personally slag off cricketers to score points on an internet cricket forum.

Last edited:

Back