Joker

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Really quite a disturbing film although decent enough. It's a cross between The King Of Comedy (the presence of Robert De Niro as a reverse Jerry Lewis hasn't been acknowledged by anyone else as far as I can see) and Henry Portrait Of A Serial Killer.

I'm not a comic book fan but can anyone confirm if the murder of Bruce Wayne's family is consistent with the true comic book narrative as it differs entirely from that in the more recent Batman films by Christopher Nolan.

Really quite a disturbing film although decent enough. It's a cross between The King Of Comedy (the presence of Robert De Niro as a reverse Jerry Lewis hasn't been acknowledged by anyone else as far as I can see) and Henry Portrait Of A Serial Killer.

I'm not a comic book fan but can anyone confirm if the murder of Bruce Wayne's family is consistent with the true comic book narrative as it differs entirely from that in the more recent Batman films by Christopher Nolan.

You're asking for spoilers

You absolute fuckwit

Mate just back from it, said he liked it, very good film but he’d never watch it again. Made me think I’ll wait for it to come out on rental, our cinema is a f***ing chore at the best of times.

Watched it tonight. Fantastic movie but it needs that little bit extra, where was Batman?

Excellent film. Truly superb and great to see Todd Phillip's prove all the doubters wrong.

Cant help but think that it being part of the Batman universe didn't really add anything. You could easily write that stuff out and still have an equally great film.

Supposed to be absolute shite :lol:
Had a feeling it would get rave reviews on here. I was interested until I heard the director did The Hangover and some carp documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back