Johnson

Thing is this international break will take the heat off him, he’ll be hoping it ll all calm down in 3 weeks, He can go for me. Got no faith whatsoever in him. To make no substitutions till 60 odd minutes is criminal.

Parkinson was proven.

The problem lies just as much with the squad as the manager.

Who is getting if the refs ear who is getting in their team mates ear no one.

The spinless tw@ts have been bullied again.

Once again the squad overhaul in the summer went wrong. It's all good having nice footballers but if they can't stand up to being bullied they will lose too many games
Parkinson was not proven, he got a team promotion 10 years earlier and did nothing since. Hardly proven.
‘Wilkinson won the League with Leeds but look how that turned out.

4 games without a win.
86 % of their supporters want their Manager Darren Moore sacked
then they get their biggest win of the season!

This is the worst thing about today. Portsmouth blame the weather, Charlton a one off. Started to have my doubts at the weekend when the excuse was Rotherham are an excellent side, it’s f***in ROTHERHAM. Today a team struggling and they smash us without even playing that well. He’s gotta go. Preferred choice:

1)Keane
2)Phillips
3)I wouldn’t thank you for anyone else (who’s likely to come)

“When I go on my case studies, it’s not always necessarily built around football,” Johnson explains. “It can be built around a theme or a philosophy that builds into football. When I went to the NHS, that was more about decision-making under pressure, and the SAS was more about communication, particularly when you’re in high-pressure environments. And also the Red Arrows, which was very interesting, was more based on critique and feedback in a post-mortem of a football match.

“Those communication techniques become really important. It’s all building this toolbox to be able to deal with what can be a very complex set of circumstances in a football dressing room.

“I’m always conscious to call them marginal gains, but it’s ways to implement your thought processes, your philosophy and get [the players] to buy into it. And, more importantly, to retain the information. In this era, it’s really important that we find that route in as quickly as possible.”

I said before the start of the season that he’d be gone by October and I don’t think I’ll be far out.

I wanted him gone at the end of last season before the playoffs the way we finished on that losing streak - but was laughed out of court on here. It would have given us a lift before the Lincoln matches.

Just as I was beginning to doubt my own judgement he is being found out for what he is.

Back