Johnson

harmy

Striker
After a promising start to the season streaky Johnson has went back to the end of last season shit streak and we’re on course to lose our 3rd league game on the trot.
Not good enough full stop.
If we have any ambition of going up this season he needs peddling ASAP after tonight’s performance. This is not a knee jerk reaction either.

After a promising start to the season streaky Johnson has went back to the end of last season shit streak and we’re on course to lose our 3rd league game on the trot.
If we have any ambition of going up this season he needs peddling ASAP after tonight’s performance. This is not a knee jerk reaction either.

Or is it?

Are you sure about that?

I concur. Too clever by half and a good talker.

Who would you get in to replace him as a realistic appointment?

He is not good enough to manage us.

There is a 13 year old boy at my house crying tonight. This boy is my cousin and is heartbroken

Johnson you bastard fool. Why must you inflict such pain on us ? Do you have no remorse ? Do you have no respect ?
You'll have been in the same position as a 13 year old, as will I and as will 99% of the people on this board.

It's a Sunderland thing, not a manager thing mate.

Back