Johnny Depp v Amber Heard Defamation Trial

I posted a fair few pages back that they are both bonkers but it’s been a let’s all call the woman worse than shit.
All I can recall is that from the case in England the judge said you admitted to hitting her therefore you are a wife beater. Which is why he lost?
Logon or register to see this image

12 of the 14 alleged incidents against Amber heard had occurred.
Oh come the fuck on Amber, one of these people is clearly worse than the other. Everyone was happy to pile on Johnny Depp until the truth came out and then it was suddenly "ohhh but he's weird so maybe they are both equally bad!?!?!?"

Amber has clearly abused Johnny for years then played the victim in an attempt to get it swept under the rug. I hope she gets her comeuppance.

Oh come the fuck on Amber, one of these people is clearly worse than the other. Everyone was happy to pile on Johnny Depp until the truth came out and then it was suddenly "ohhh but he's weird so maybe they are both equally bad!?!?!?"

Amber has clearly abused Johnny for years then played the victim in an attempt to get it swept under the rug. I hope she gets her comeuppance.
She’s getting totally destroyed here from Depps team. What a waste.

I wouldn’t bother mate. Comes across as pure gas lighting behaviour the way she refuses to acknowledge that whilst Depp may not be a saint, that Heard was clearly the aggressor in this relationship.

If it was the other way round it would be a much different stance from her.

I read JD has been performing with Jeff Beck these last two nights at Sheffield City Hall and the Royal Albert Hall in London.
Seeing as JB is playing the Sage on thursday, I wonder if Depp will be there again?

Jury asking for clarification on the title of the Op-ed

I’m not sure what this means but seen a lot on Twitter thinking this is good for Depp

Back