Johnny Depp v Amber Heard Defamation Trial

Let’s hope so
He’s just as bad as her. The pair of them were in a shite relationship and both exacerbated their shortcomings. All they’ve done here is highlighted them to the world and damaged their reputations. They both seem like fairly decent people that have struggled with their fame. This case has highlighted every argument they’ve ever had to make them look awful.
Those texts are incoming which suggests he was sent them.
He claims someone sent them from his phone. He’s saying someone sent those texts on his behalf

He’s just as bad as her. The pair of them were in a shite relationship and both exacerbated their shortcomings. All they’ve done here is highlighted them to the world and damaged their reputations. They both seem like fairly decent people that have struggled with their fame. This case has highlighted every argument they’ve ever had to make them look awful.

He claims someone sent them from his phone. He’s saying someone sent those texts on He said he never sent them so someone must have used his phone. Looks like he actually received them.

He claims someone sent them from his phone. He’s saying someone sent those texts on his behalf
He claimed that as Heard’s lawyer presented to him that he had sent them. He did this off the back of texts that Depp recognised and acknowledged.

He said he never sent those so maybe someone sent them from his phone. Looks like they were actually sent to his phone.

I posted a fair few pages back that they are both bonkers but it’s been a let’s all call the woman worse than shit.
All I can recall is that from the case in England the judge said you admitted to hitting her therefore you are a wife beater. Which is why he lost?
Logon or register to see this image

12 of the 14 alleged incidents against Amber heard had occurred.

Last edited:
I posted a fair few pages back that they are both bonkers but it’s been a let’s all call the woman worse than shit.
All I can recall is that from the case in England the judge said you admitted to hitting her therefore you are a wife beater. Which is why he lost?
Logon or register to see this image

12 of the 14 alleged incidents against Amber heard had occurred.
They’ve clearly both assaulted one another. That was acceptable to those two in that relationship as clearly that’s what they have been used to with their parents. As I said the meeting of the two seems to have brought out that in them.

As opposed to how many before all this?
Sauvage is an absolutely class range and would sell that amount with or without Depp IMO
Makes No difference does it. Adidas will have sold the same amount of tracksuits after Ian Huntley was lifted and had their tracky bottoms on. Same with Cohib. Savile used to go through them like nobodies business but people weren’t blaming them for the noncing.

Last edited:

Back