Joe Anderson, loaned to Shrewsbury

He's been doing quite well when I've seen him, no idea why he was on the bench on Saturday when he had a good game the Tuesday before. Matty Taylor is under quite a bit of pressure there with fans calling for him to be sacked when they went two down against Reading on Saturday, they went on to win 3-2 so that probably eased things a bit.

Back to Anderson, he's good in the air and good with the ball and crucially for some he's over 6ft! Maybe he'll be back in January to add some depth to the squad, still only 22.

He's been doing quite well when I've seen him, no idea why he was on the bench on Saturday when he had a good game the Tuesday before. Matty Taylor is under quite a bit of pressure there with fans calling for him to be sacked when they went two down against Reading on Saturday, they went on to win 3-2 so that probably eased things a bit.

Back to Anderson, he's good in the air and good with the ball and crucially for some he's over 6ft! Maybe he'll be back in January to add some depth to the squad, still only 22.
Has been written off too early in my view.

Back