Jim Davidson

It was terrible. Him playing a cheeky cockney chappie. The set was terrible most of it occurred in the house. The odd brush with the law and a nosy neighbour who worked for the council who hated Davidson and wanted him evicted. Pretty much shite really

His character was called Jim London. Just had a look on its wiki page and half of the cast ended up in soaps: Anita Dobson, Audrey from Corrie, Jim Branning from Eastenders, the bloke who played a serial killer in Corrie and also Terry the chef from Fawlty Towers.

His character was called Jim London. Just had a look on its wiki page and half of the cast ended up in soaps: Anita Dobson, Audrey from Corrie, Jim Branning from Eastenders, the bloke who played a serial killer in Corrie and also Terry the chef from Fawlty Towers.

He was in another shit one called "home James" where he played another cheeky cockney chappy called James who all of a sudden goes from a delivery driver to chauffeur for his boss and spends most of the time trying to woo his wife

When he went mainstream with Big Break and the Generation Game there was genuine hope the whole Chalky thing was just a product of its time but turned out he was just a massive racist all along.
Honestly I can't get my head around people who think like this, fancy having so much hate for a person to wish this.
Everyone wants some kernt to throw a seven.

Last edited:
When he went mainstream with Big Break and the Generation Game there was genuine hope the whole Chalky thing was just a product of its time but turned out he was just a massive racist all along.

Everyone wants some kernt to throw a seven.
Maybe, can't get my head round it personally especially someone insignificant.

Did he sing the theme tune?
Was Terry the chef jacko from brush strokes, or do they just look a bit alike

Last edited:

Back