Jim Davidson

wschmidt

Central Defender
NDOYT sadly

Has a YouTube channel getting nearly 100k views per video

Seriously what sort of person finds this fat turd entertaining or worth listening to?

NDOYT sadly

Has a YouTube channel getting nearly 100k views per video

Seriously what sort of person finds this fat turd entertaining or worth listening to?
Old reruns of Big Break.
That's probably the last time he was relevant really.

Also I don't think it's healthy to be disappointed that someone hasn't died mind, no matter now much you're disdain for that person.

Last edited:
Comedy if the time/era, he was everywhere when i was a kid, many TV/Comedians etc were funny back then, but not now, time/world moves on. As for YT hits, be just nostalgia and some genuine followers, I still watch old clips of comedy shows from back then, YT knows my details, so old stuff pop up on my feed and click I on it, doubt 100k people have actively gone seeking him out.

Is 100k views that good for a celebrity Tbf?

I mean it's obvious a lot of people like that type of humour otherwise him, Chubby Brown etc would have been super popular a few decades back. Having a quick look at othe comedians numbers and even a few others form the 90s and they have videos in the tens of millions so I don't think Davidson is doing anything great here tbh.

Seen him in Sinderella many moons ago and it was funny as fuck. Mind he was drinking in the theatre bar before going on stage just to loosen up. My 15 year old nephew talked to him at the bar and JD called him a polite young man, he was made up.

Big Break was quality.

Jim Davidson did for Snooker on Big Break on the BBC what Jim Bowen did for darts on Bullseye on ITV. Made a sport once seen as a pub game very popular by making its players very popular.

I remember the big names of the day in darts appearing on Bullseye like Jockey Wilson and John Lowe throwing for a charity. And that’s partly the reason why it got so many viewers I think. The chance to see the big names in the day. I bet lots of people tuned in to see players like John Higgins and Steven Hendry.

So I think JD did a lot for telly when he was popular. But now sadly all he’s known for is vlogging political views.

Jim Davidson did for Snooker on Big Break on the BBC what Jim Bowen did for darts on Bullseye on ITV. Made a sport once seen as a pub game very popular by making its players very popular.

I remember the big names of the day in darts appearing on Bullseye like Jockey Wilson and John Lowe throwing for a charity. And that’s partly the reason why it got so many viewers I think. The chance to see the big names in the day. I bet lots of people tuned in to see players like John Higgins and Steven Hendry.

So I think JD did a lot for telly when he was popular. But now sadly all he’s known for is vlogging political views.
No he didn't.
Pot Black did that.

Back