Jewison Bennette

Really? Flashscore has him down as not in squad every game

Looks like he was an unused sub, came on at half time twice, then not in the squad for the next three. Doesn’t sound like anybody really knows why he never got on the bench for the last three. Could be injury, could be dropped.

Looks like he was an unused sub, came on at half time twice, then not in the squad for the next three. Doesn’t sound like anybody really knows why he never got on the bench for the last three. Could be injury, could be dropped.
oh I believe you, I was just surprised as Flashscore has the attached. God they’ve all failed miserably at lower level too.

IMG_9318.jpeg

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
61 games in mens football 3 goals.
Can't get a game in Greece.
He's f***ing shite.

Same can be said of Hemir, Mayenda, Triantis, etc, etc.....the only thing going for them is they were cheap and young.

He's f***ing shite.

Same can be said of Hemir, Mayenda, Triantis, etc, etc.....the only thing going for them is they were cheap and young.
But the stats have been screwed a little bit there. Out of them 61 matches, how many has he played 70mins+. I could play 61 matches & not even have played an hour if football.
He's f***ing shite.

I didn’t spend too long on this, but think I’ve found 1 match at men’s level where he’s played more than 70mins.
But the stats have been screwed a little bit there. Out of them 61 matches, how many has he played 70mins+. I could play 61 matches & not even have played an hour if football.

I didn’t spend too long on this, but think I’ve found 1 match at men’s level where he’s played more than 70mins.
29/8/21 for his old club, who I assume are Costa Rican.

Last edited:

Well aye, there's a reason for that.
Costa Rican league, Championship and Greek league and he can't get minutes anywhere.

16 year old Chris Rigg has shown more than him.

Back