Jewison Bennette

How good is this lad going to be this season?

He’s looked rapid at times. Looked raw but now has had some time to acclimatise.

If he finds some consistent game time and form, could he be a star for us?

Came on late in 2nd half in a home game towards end of the season. Was like an absolute bullet, genuinely not seen anyone in the squad cover 20 yards so quick. Clarke reckons he's personally the quickest over that distance, not so sure like.

Second year, he now needs to start showing that he is worthy of consideration to be a starter. Think it is a big season for him, Ba and Lehadji. To be fair Bennette will be a bit behind following his time off with the dislocation, but I am expecting all 3 to hit the ground running as they have now had experience of the league and know what to expect from it and a full pre-season with the team.

He’s one I’m really looking forward to seeing more of this season. Lihadji too, more of Ekwah and Huggins too. Can’t bloody wait 😂
Surprises me how many supporters have put bellingham straight ahead of Ba without seeing him play much .
Think Ba is going to be the one to kick on this season and surprise a lot of people . He is an immense talent imo
This seasons surprise package
It will be tough to get him on the pitch when he is competing with clarke .

Came on late in 2nd half in a home game towards end of the season. Was like an absolute bullet, genuinely not seen anyone in the squad cover 20 yards so quick. Clarke reckons he's personally the quickest over that distance, not so sure like.
Is Clarke quick? Certainly not slow but wouldn’t have thought of him as a sprinter like

Back