Jeremy Kyle taken off air and suspended indefinitely

jumping on the back of my last post, it seems it wasnt the first time this has happened too

Man appearing on Jeremy Kyle show 'was ordered to wear tracksuit for filming' | Daily Mail Online
When i was down manchester last year filming for a show, i was in the ITV studio backstage where its all huge concrete walls where you see them doing a runner.

Anyways I was sat back there and was chatting to a wifey whos mate was on. Apparently for some episodes they make the people on the show dress in tracksuits or other items of clothing to make them look tacky. He turned up in jeans and shirt and they made him put a chavy jacket on otherwise theyd not let him on the show the for the lie detector results.....obviously knew he'd passed so to prove it he had to wear the jacket.

The BBC is years ahead of ITV. In the 1980's the Noel Edmonds "Late Late Breakfast Show" engaged audience volunteers in all sorts of highly dangerous stunts that caused several of them to be seriously injured.

Not heeding the obvious the BBC continued with its daftness until in 1986 Mr Michael Lush a viewer was killed while rehearsing a bungee jump from a 120 ft crane for the show. He is reported to have died instantly when he hit the ground from the full height when his safety harness failed.

Of course being the BBC they just bunged his family £120,00 and no individual was prosecuted although the production crew had been negligent. The BBC itself was fined £2000 for health and safety breaches. Edmonds himself was just the idiot who introduced the show and no doubt took a whacking fee as the frontman and "star" but he never dealt with the preparation of the stunts. He did however encourage the volunteers to step up each week to perform them on "his" show. The show was ditched after Mr Lush's death and thankfully so was Edmonds for a few years.

I always thought that Steve Coogan's Alan Partridge was party based on this incident because Partridge was supposed to be ditched from TV when he accidentally shot to death one his chat show guests while live on air.

Last edited:
aptly named show as it was all about him. Tw@t of the highest order... Mind you, you have to question the the intelligence of his viewers.

When i was down manchester last year filming for a show, i was in the ITV studio backstage where its all huge concrete walls where you see them doing a runner.

Anyways I was sat back there and was chatting to a wifey whos mate was on. Apparently for some episodes they make the people on the show dress in tracksuits or other items of clothing to make them look tacky. He turned up in jeans and shirt and they made him put a chavy jacket on otherwise theyd not let him on the show the for the lie detector results.....obviously knew he'd passed so to prove it he had to wear the jacket.
I would find that hard to believe mate.

He only deals with council estate people. Very successful breeders, by the way. Now, if they out-breed the middle and upper class...what do you think will happen to the UK's population with the added immigrant population.

In 25 years, You are left with?
Need a dictator to sort the problem or maybe a worlds war, the ruling class will sort it out mate don't worry. I'm not worried won't be around is your surname Malthus

Or they have died purely as a coincidence a week after the show.

If the person was an addict and took an overdose a week after being on the show then obviously ITV won’t want to be tainted by this event, even if it has never been aired. Remember this programme has never been aired yet, and apparently never will be.

For me, the jury is still out as to whether or not it has anything to do with the show itself or whether it’s simply a case of addicts gonna get it wrong sometimes and pay the price.

you are the target audience for programmes like Jeremy Kyle

you disgust me

Back