Jeremy Kyle taken off air and suspended indefinitely

Jeremy Kyle is a nasty piece of work.

As an addict himself, you would expect him to possess at least a shred of empathy for other addicts.

His awful programme, and the ghoulish industry he and "Graham" built up behind it, deserves to be consigned to the dustbin of history.

If he now has anxiety, I hope he gets the care and support that he needs, and preferably not from people like him and his cronies.

Bloke is a knob, he used to always give it the big one goading them then step aside for some big baldy bouncer to look after him. Little melt.

There is a positive aspect to this story.

Since he went off the air, the local economy where he lives has enjoyed a welcome stimulus from increased scratch card sales.

Although the local premier inn has seen its bookings decrease and the local offies baccy sales are down around the studio where they used to film

Last edited:
Jeremy Kyle is a nasty piece of work.

As an addict himself, you would expect him to possess at least a shred of empathy for other addicts.

His awful programme, and the ghoulish industry he and "Graham" built up behind it, deserves to be consigned to the dustbin of history.

If he now has anxiety, I hope he gets the care and support that he needs, and preferably not from people like him and his cronies.
Graham always reminded me of Gary Glitter.

Have to say I did used to enjoy watching it.

However, when you take a look it clearly was a platform to take advantage of vulnerable individuals for entertainment.

Glad it was stopped, hopefully love Island etc are next.

Jeremy Kyle, Benefits Street, Big Brother (after a couple of series), Dont Pay We’ll Take It Away and even X Factor and Britain’s Got Talent were all significant contributors in turning ordinary people against other ordinary people in more unfortunate circumstances. The parading of the destitute, vulnerable and disadvantaged for millionaires to mock and deride whilst the rest of us gawked at home was the 21st century’s Victorian Freak Show. Absolutely shameful and contributed towards giving political ideologues the consent to run rampant.

Back