Jeremy Kyle taken off air and suspended indefinitely

Something equally as demeaning and exploitative. That shambolic excuse for a television programme was pulling in a million viewers a show. With those numbers someone will already be working on a replacement. What is really worrying is that there are a million people in our society who actually find that kind of shit entertaining and or engaging.

Is it really have you seen the world these days, the old saying goes art reflects life.

We will & are already are asking how as a society we let this show run for so long.

A garbage production.

Something equally as demeaning and exploitative. That shambolic excuse for a television programme was pulling in a million viewers a show. With those numbers someone will already be working on a replacement. What is really worrying is that there are a million people in our society who actually find that kind of shit entertaining and or engaging.
If you slim down the population to the age of people who would watch & understand this show, and then think 1 million people are watching it...per show...I actually struggle to believe that. It’s not even an enjoyable watch.

I have to cast doubt on those figures, is there a link you can provide which backs that up?

Last edited:
We will & are already are asking how as a society we let this show run for so long.

A garbage production.

If you slim down the population to the age of people who would watch & understand this show, and then think 1 million people are watching it...per show...I actually struggle to believe that. It’s not even an enjoyable watch.

I have to cast doubt on those figures, is there a link you can provide which backs that up?
BBC news app. Maybe they’re making it up tho. I’ll mail them and ask them to post a link that backs it up.

A garbage production.

Advertisers pay firms to do surveys etc to make sure they are reaching a specified number with each ad and arent paying for an audience of say 1mill when only 2 and a goldfish are watching are watching so records are kept
One such firm, Kantar media fits meters in peoples houses for BARB tv panel to record what they watch/view online with the houseowner getting rewards, vouchers etc for simply pressing a button to say they are in the room watching tv at that time. The meter then records what channel is being watched

No doubt he gave the poor bloke who took his own life some awful abuse for failing the lie detector.

I'd like to think that I'm wrong.
you know that your not though

Just been a bit on BBC breakfast where he'd been quoted as saying he was devastated that his show has been cancelled. Nowt about the bloke who lost his life then? What a twat Kyle is.

Back