Jeremy Bamber White House Farm...Innocent or Evil scumbag?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
If the only choices are Jeremy or Sheila it’s Jeremy 100pc. It’s completely implausible that Sheila could have carried that out. If the argument is that Jeremy shouldn’t have been convicted because of the lack of evidence against him due to the police fuck up then it’s a different argument. It’s a genuine case where someone who clearly was responsible for these murders could have easily got off, but didn’t.
Obviously I would wholeheartedly disagree with the first sentence. Everything suggests she did it. Science supports Sheila as the killer. Propaganda supports Jeremy as the killer.

What science supported evidence is there to suggest Sheila was responsible?

I don't think there's any, but there are a few oddities. Such as the silencer, missed by the police and found a few weeks later by other members of the family.

I would say he's guilty as sin, a complete psychopath who can look anyone in the eye and sound moderately believable. All of the available evidence points to him.

Still, I'd like to know what was going on with that silencer.

Obviously I would wholeheartedly disagree with the first sentence. Everything suggests she did it. Science supports Sheila as the killer. Propaganda supports Jeremy as the killer.
So your explanation how a 5ft 7 stone wet through lass with little or no experience of handling a gun could fire off 25 shots in a row without missing once, know how to reload and crucially to do so without getting a trace of bee wax on her fingers which has to happen when pressing in the bullets, cartridge. Finish off 6ft 2 in 14 st Neville without him landing a finger on her despite clear signs of a struggle is exactly?

Last edited:
If the only choices are Jeremy or Sheila it’s Jeremy 100pc. It’s completely implausible that Sheila could have carried that out. If the argument is that Jeremy shouldn’t have been convicted because of the lack of evidence against him due to the police fuck up then it’s a different argument. It’s a genuine case where someone who clearly was responsible for these murders could have easily got off, but didn’t.

In the end, he hung himself. When he said he received the phone call from the dad saying Sheila was going beserk with a gun, that meant either Sheila had gone on the rampage or Bamber was lying. 'Could only be one of the two.

There's a good chance he would have got away with it if he hadn't made that statement.

I wouldn't have thought so, no.
So your explanation how a 5ft 7 stone wet through lass with little or no experience of handling a gun could fire off 25 shots in a row without missing once, know how to reload and crucially to do so without getting a trace of bee wax on her fingers which has to happen when pressing in the bullets, cartridge. Finish off 6ft 2 in 14 st Neville without him landing a finger on her despite clear signs of a struggle is exactly?

I don't think there's any, but there are a few oddities. Such as the silencer, missed by the police and found a few weeks later by other members of the family.

I would say he's guilty as sin, a complete psychopath who can look anyone in the eye and sound moderately believable. All of the available evidence points to him.

Still, I'd like to know what was going on with that silencer.
He's been clinically assessed as not being a psychopath. The authorities do not claim he is a psychopath.

The police originally opened a case file and filled it with the evidence that supported his sister committed the killings. After concerns were raised by the wider relatives, this evidence was later reviewed and the reviewing officer reported to the senior leadership within Essex Constabulary that all the evidence indicated Sheila.

As far as I am aware, the original case file has never been released, despite numerous requests and a court order instructing the police to disclose all relevant evidence.

He's been clinically assessed as not being a psychopath. The authorities do not claim he is a psychopath.

The police originally opened a case file and filled it with the evidence that supported his sister committed the killings. After concerns were raised by the wider relatives, this evidence was later reviewed and the reviewing officer reported to the senior leadership within Essex Constabulary that all the evidence indicated Sheila.

As far as I am aware, the original case file has never been released, despite numerous requests and a court order instructing the police to disclose all relevant evidence.

I'll come to that in a bit.

From what I remember of this it had to be someone alive at the end of the shooting who had committed the killings. The gun silencer was found in the gun cupboard with blood on the inside and outside of it.
Sheila couldn't have shot herself with the silencer on the gun.
She would have had to realise this, remove the silencer, take it to the gun cupboard and them go upstairs to kill herself.
Why would she do that?
Why go upstairs to kill yourself?
Why place the silencer back in the cupboard?
Bamber did it as far as I can see.

I listened to this last night while on a walk along the Thames, very interesting 👍
After around 50 secs Phillip (in the mustard trousers) claims the police surgeon did not take the victim's body temperatures but if he had he would have discovered Sheila had died several hours after the others.

How does he know that?

Not an impressive start so gave up after that.

After around 50 secs Phillip (in the mustard trousers) claims the police surgeon did not take the victim's body temperatures but if he had he would have discovered Sheila had died several hours after the others.

How does he know that?

Not an impressive start so gave up after that.
Stick with it 🙂

He's been clinically assessed as not being a psychopath. The authorities do not claim he is a psychopath.....
So why does he not release all those clinical assessments to the public?

In fact most of them were probably simply routine internal assessments of the mental health of a prisoner.

Not all psychopaths are killers. In fact the vast majority are not. So what does that prove anyway even if he is not a psychopath?
Stick with it 🙂
I did but after 1:36 the last claims Neville (Bamber's father) rang the police at 3:26 am. This has been done to death and debunked during the original trial. This is allegedly his cast iron alibi. Sorry mate, it just looks like the same old drivel and it would be 1 hour and 45 minutes of my life I would never get back again. I'd need a notebook and could make comments for every statement they make.

Last edited:
It has been re investigated by a cold case team and belive me they love to show they are better than the the original team....to be fair the original team were in the 80's....also it was heard again by three high court judges and all agree the conviction is safe....I know what I belive

Back