Jeremy Bamber White House Farm...Innocent or Evil scumbag?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
He vomited at the scene, possibly due to the whiskey the doctor gave him. It came to light many years after his conviction, that when he was informed that everyone was dead, he replied that it was 'those men with the guns' who killed them. His immediate reaction was to blame the raid team for the shootings. Just like describing his sister in terms of being vacant at the dinner table, blaming the TFG doesn't seem to fit with the accusation that he set his sister up to take the blame for the killings. Does it not make more sense that he could exclaim something about Sheila, when informed of the deaths?
But he knew the TFG hadn't shot them. He and everyone around him would have heard multiple shots. My opinion is that it is simply a deflection technique by him when people had suddenly focused on him. Don't look at me, you did it. Unless he had been told specifically that they thought Sheila had committed suicide, he would be jumping the gun and he wouldn't want to reveal that he knew anything about the crime scene. He is a clever and manipulative individual.
He's taking cover and hiding behind the accusation that it was the TFG.

Last edited:

But he knew the TFG hadn't shot them. He and everyone around him would have heard multiple shots. My opinion is that it is simply a deflection technique by him when people had suddenly focused on him. Don't look at me, you did it. Unless he had been told specifically that they thought Sheila had committed suicide, he would be jumping the gun and he wouldn't want to reveal that he knew anything about the crime scene. He is a clever and manipulative individual.
He's taking cover and hiding behind the accusation that it was the TFG.
Some have argued that it suggests the hours leading up to the TFG operation were essentially a seige situation, with signs of life, rather than a house full of dead people. If he was so cunning and devious, why would he confess to his girlfriend and then allow their relationship to come to an end? A child could think up a better strategy than that. He is supposed to have killed for inheritance. It doesn't add up. How is he safeguarding his inheritance by acting in this way with his partner?

Some have argued that it suggests the hours leading up to the TFG operation were essentially a seige situation, with signs of life, rather than a house full of dead people. If he was so cunning and devious, why would he confess to his girlfriend and then allow their relationship to come to an end? A child could think up a better strategy than that. He is supposed to have killed for inheritance. It doesn't add up. How is he safeguarding his inheritance by acting in this way with his partner?
Also regarding his claim that the TFG had killed them it adds to the impression he wants that someone was alive inside while he was outside with the police. They hailed the house but there was never any response. They waited until a full TFG had assembled and been fully briefed about what guns were inside and who the occupants were. The police will wait as long as they can before storming a property in which there could be someone armed inside. What is strange in that Jeremey reported to the police on the telephone that his father had called him and said, "Sheila's gone crazy and has THE gun". Not a gun, but THE gun. Freudian slip perhaps? Then at the house when he is asked what guns are inside, it suddenly becomes loads of guns all over the house and loaded. Suddenly THE gun becomes loads o' guns. Like most psychopaths he thought he had Julie totally under his control, even after she had gone to the police and he had been arrested and was in a cell, he gave a note to a copper for her trying to exert influence.
Just to add that when Jeremy informs the police outside that there lots of guns, all over house and loaded....he also adds and Sheila knows how to use them. We now this is a complete lie and Sheila was familiar with firearms. Some claim as she grew up on a farm she would be familiar with guns by default. Well Sheila didn't spend her later teens at the farm but was in boarding school, but I had been inside a car lots when I was young but that doesn't mean I could suddenly jump in a car and drive it through a city centre during rush hour.

Jeremy uses this deflection technique during his interview and when in the witness box. His mind knows the truth but Jeremy needs to stop the impulse of the truth reaching his mouth and so deflects to provide a cover to phytologically hide behind. When told in court he was lying, he has to avoid answering and deflect with a psychological barrier he knows is true and so says, "That is for you to prove". He uses this technique throughout his interview but Freudian slips show he is story telling as he cannot control every word out of his mouth.

I just don't understand how such a pathological liar can be given any credence.
Should read We now know this is a complete lie and Sheila was not familiar with firearms.

Last edited:
Also regarding his claim that the TFG had killed them it adds to the impression he wants that someone was alive inside while he was outside with the police. They hailed the house but there was never any response. They waited until a full TFG had assembled and been fully briefed about what guns were inside and who the occupants were. The police will wait as long as they can before storming a property in which there could be someone armed inside. What is strange in that Jeremey reported to the police on the telephone that his father had called him and said, "Sheila's gone crazy and has THE gun". Not a gun, but THE gun. Freudian slip perhaps? Then at the house when he is asked what guns are inside, it suddenly becomes loads of guns all over the house and loaded. Suddenly THE gun becomes loads o' guns. Like most psychopaths he thought he had Julie totally under his control, even after she had gone to the police and he had been arrested and was in a cell, he gave a note to a copper for her trying to exert influence.
Just to add that when Jeremy informs the police outside that there lots of guns, all over house and loaded....he also adds and Sheila knows how to use them. We now this is a complete lie and Sheila was familiar with firearms. Some claim as she grew up on a farm she would be familiar with guns by default. Well Sheila didn't spend her later teens at the farm but was in boarding school, but I had been inside a car lots when I was young but that doesn't mean I could suddenly jump in a car and drive it through a city centre during rush hour.

Jeremy uses this deflection technique during his interview and when in the witness box. His mind knows the truth but Jeremy needs to stop the impulse of the truth reaching his mouth and so deflects to provide a cover to phytologically hide behind. When told in court he was lying, he has to avoid answering and deflect with a psychological barrier he knows is true and so says, "That is for you to prove". He uses this technique throughout his interview but Freudian slips show he is story telling as he cannot control every word out of his mouth.

I just don't understand how such a pathological liar can be given any credence.
Should read We now know this is a complete lie and Sheila was not familiar with firearms.
Viva Bamber ✊. Seriously though, your above thoughts aside, I don't see how he could have done it. The other three adults have fight and defence wounds, whereas Bamber has none. Officially, the weapon / amunition used was .22 rimfire. It was arguably insufficient power-wise, to put down adult with one shot, hence multiple shots to both adults, who clearly both put up a fight. When carrying out this massacre, if Bamber receives just one visible injury, it's game over for his whole plan. It makes no sense as a plan. I think Sheila had decided that if she and her babies were on the other side, they would be inseparable. Roy Tyzack is correct...

Still guilty as fuck for me.
Viva Bamber ✊. Seriously though, your above thoughts aside, I don't see how he could have done it. The other three adults have fight and defence wounds, whereas Bamber has none. Officially, the weapon / amunition used was .22 rimfire. It was arguably insufficient power-wise, to put down adult with one shot, hence multiple shots to both adults, who clearly both put up a fight. When carrying out this massacre, if Bamber receives just one visible injury, it's game over for his whole plan. It makes no sense as a plan. I think Sheila had decided that if she and her babies were on the other side, they would be inseparable. Roy Tyzack is correct...

This must be the Mother of all Conspiracies.

People who had no connections with each other conspired to tell lies about things he had said about hating his parents and wanting them dead. Scientists, pathologists, several police officers including those that conducted subsequent enquiries all got in on the act. The CCRC and even the Judges at the highest level are implicated. Carol Ann Lee publishes her extensively researched book to wilfully sway public opinion and even ITV want a slice of the action by dramatizing her work. Even the death of DCI Taff Jones is insinuated that it may not have been an accident at home. All of it initiated and coordinated by a senior police officer so he can have a job when he retires at a caravan site.
Bamber's supporters have raised and wasted a tremendous amount of money maybe they could put it to better use and fund brain scan testing alongside DNA analysis. He could even volunteer himself in the interests of science. I'm sure they would jump at the chance. But he wont will he?
You what, in that kitchen scene that Jeremy relates before going to look for rabbits? The scene where Sheila's parents are discussing fostering, the issue that pushed her over the edge into a psychotic killing frenzy. I don't think that Sheila was even present. Jeremy reveals that himself through the language he uses during his interview by story telling rather than recollecting a real event.
Work it our for yourself. Was he recollecting a real event or was he fabricating a story. It's so f***ing obvious he's embellishing an event with false additions and his language flips between the two. He just can't prevent his brain sending certain words to his mouth.
I am convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that Sheila was not present in the kitchen and guess who convinced me, Jeremy Bamber himself.
Now I really have had enough of Jeremy Bamber to last a lifetime. I am sure no one could accuse me of just a superficial interest but enough is enough. I have no vested interest either way but it really would take some new evidence of value for me to become interested any further. So thank you for the discussion.

Last edited:
It's on demand....watching last episode now really good speaks to witnesses from the time...I think they all want to their view accross due to the drama that was on recently...defo worth a watch

The people in Cockermouth might tell you differently
That killing spree with the taxi driver was a shotgun and a .22

Whitehaven

Is he still guilty?
He’s definitely guilty IMO but the evidence against him was sketchy due to the police completely f***ing up in the first place. The only thing for absolute certain is that a 5ft 7 stone lass that had little or no firearm experience gunned down her whole family, hit with 25 shots out of 25 changed ammo half way through battled with 6ft 2 Neville and didn’t have a scratch on her.

The programme is supposed to make him look guilty. That's the whole point of both it and the drama. The documentary just poses as 'balanced'. The defence can't get a defence-based docu off the ground because media companies won't touch it while the convictions still stand. If the convictions were overturned it would be different. It's a catch 22.

I am sure I have read more people in peacetime have been killed with a little . 22 Lr than any other calibre.
It is the most popular round used in the world apparently too.
I watched a redneck vid once when they tested it at 1.5 miles with a sheet of 3/4” ply (8x4) and it went clean through
No accuracy but when they got the round on target it went through
That level of power is plenty to kill someone and that was a subsonic round.
so at a few feet it will go through a head or belly easily as it does go through a fox at 100mtrs
Rim fire or centre fire?

Rim fire or centre fire?
Rim fire
.22 lr is rim fire.

The programme is supposed to make him look guilty. That's the whole point of both it and the drama. The documentary just poses as 'balanced'. The defence can't get a defence-based docu off the ground because media companies won't touch it while the convictions still stand. If the convictions were overturned it would be different. It's a catch 22.
If the only choices are Jeremy or Sheila it’s Jeremy 100pc. It’s completely implausible that Sheila could have carried that out. If the argument is that Jeremy shouldn’t have been convicted because of the lack of evidence against him due to the police fuck up then it’s a different argument. It’s a genuine case where someone who clearly was responsible for these murders could have easily got off, but didn’t.

Back