Jarrow 0-7 South Shields FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heard there's been over 300 sold so far for the FA Vase game in Southampton next weekend. Fantastic effort. People are really buying in to it which is great for the area.

Westoe Travel must absolutely love the club :lol:
Great for which area?
Do you work for Westoe Travel?

I'm in Belfast next weekend so miss the game, gutted
Will you be away if they reach the final?

Last edited:
Great for which area?
Do you work for Westoe Travel?

Will you be away if they reach the final?

South Shields, Jarra and the general area

No. But they are putting on travel and accommodation offers for the Cup game and will no doubt do the same for Wembley

Why? Are you hoping to do some online grooming?
just the only one getting upset is you for some reason , its only pissy southshields man I care not a fuck whether they win or lose , your on a sunderland forum and thought I would join in and wind a sandy up and it looks like I managed to do that , I dare say if Arca wasn't playing for them they wouldn't get a mention on here

just the only one getting upset is you for some reason , its only pissy southshields man I care not a fuck whether they win or lose , your on a sunderland forum and thought I would join in and wind a sandy up and it looks like I managed to do that , I dare say if Arca wasn't playing for them they wouldn't get a mention on here

Well that's a load of rubbish. He played for the Willow Pond and thousands didn't turn up to the matches and their wasnt threads on here about it.

There are a hell of a lot of Sunderland supporters from shields and the surrounding area

Well that's a load of rubbish. He played for the Willow Pond and thousands didn't turn up to the matches and their wasnt threads on here about it.

There are a hell of a lot of Sunderland supporters from shields and the surrounding area
haha

If I supported a team that had a wage bill of 1000 times higher than the opposition and I beat them 7-0 away I would be quietly pleased but keep my counsel. Not this lot. They can get enough of it.

Also, if it looks like they're going to lose, they turn the lights out! I'd be quietly pleased with that too.

I don't recall many posts on here before the money getting pumped in and I think you'll find there were decent crowds when he played for the willa obviously not shields gates but bloody good for a Saturday morning team but there are no records because its a pub team and you don't record attendances , I think shields gates have trebled since our number 33 signed for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back