Jarrow 0-7 South Shields FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westoe travel are fuckin ripping supporters off big time.

Their buses are way overpriced.

Simonside branch offering real supporters travel for only £22 including a bacon butty at the Satellite and sausage and chips in Southampton.

Simonside branch offering real supporters travel for only £22 including a bacon butty at the Satellite and sausage and chips in Southampton.

That's class that. Branches charge £40 for Sunderland to get that far. I'm guessing branches pocket some coin (would explain how some people running the branches get to every game without fail)

Aye.....this is the Elephant in the room, so yesterda was a Jarra derby, there are no losers.....

Went past Gypsies green yesterday, that would hold the 15,000 on the waiting list and keep the soft back krabs in tha box.....

Jarra play in boldon:lol:

Simonside branch offering real supporters travel for only £22

Wouldnt bank on that... You heard from youre mate today? Because I havent and a group of 6 and a group of 7 havent paid by deadline or at least I havent been informed if they have..Leaves us looking at an extra fiver each if not replaced - Pisses me off as we could have sold the bus out twice over in the bar prior to Penrith game

Heard wrong...ones in Jarra the other Boldon :lol:
So South Shields well represented then.

Anyway, sod that how come main branch charge 45/50 for saints away in league/then cup - Jim Hughes Coaches are only painted gold not actually gold aren't they?

Tremendous value that mate.

All these bus companies must have completely different rates as the discrepancies between branches is quite a bit for SAFC - Shields seem more realistic - unless they're being subsidised at some level?

Tremendous value that mate.

All these bus companies must have completely different rates as the discrepancies between branches is quite a bit for SAFC - Shields seem more realistic - unless they're being subsidised at some level?

Na idea mate i just organise the bacon sarnies.

Tbf you'd expect the prices to be discounted if you had to Gan in the Satellite first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back