James Martin

Love Saturday Kitchen me. Staple on a Saturday morning.
Can imagine him being a right c.unt off screen mind but thinks he's sound really.
Does take the piss out of himself for his butter antics like

Anyone else think he's a bit of a knob?

He had a Michelin starred chef from Norfolk on Saturday Kitchen, and the whole time he was cooking he was making condescending little digs at him - i don't mean lighthearted banter, like it was just mean. At the end the bloke looked like he was getting annoyed.

I've thought this before that he seems like a bit of a bully
Heard he burnt his turkey

Think hes one of the best on the tv. Never adds anything too complicated or that you cant get out of a supermarket. Unlike oliver. Cant stand that prick.
Seems he knows most michelin chefs. Likely knew him well and having bit of a dig. Seen him taking the mick out of a few of them.

You all hate him because your lasses absolutely love him.. be honest!😏

Don't think my lass likes him.
Making the Christmas dinner today she was throwing all sorts of extras in.
She said " I've gone all Gordon Ramsay today".
I said "your always a miserable fùcker and swearing".

Think hes one of the best on the tv. Never adds anything too complicated or that you cant get out of a supermarket. Unlike oliver. Cant stand that prick.
Seems he knows most michelin chefs. Likely knew him well and having bit of a dig. Seen him taking the mick out of a few of them.
Yeah when oliver started advertising for sainsbury his recipes all of a sudden required 10+ ingredients, many of which you'd use once then throw out.

Last edited:

Back