James Martin

He ticks a lot of boxes for the TV execs. Good cook, charismatic, bit of eye candy for the ladies (and the Herberts) and regional accent.

When he is doing live to camera I think he is good and it’s decent TV. When he records the voice over for the features it sounds absolutely dreadful when he reads it from the sheet. Marcus Wareing is exactly the same. I golfing them unwatchable on the recorded features.

Actually quite like James Martin - down to earth when it comes to cooking and ingredients - fairly easy to follow but the amount of butter will thicken your arteries and finish you off quicker than most other chefs - over plays the professional Yorkshire a bit but the same can be said about Jamie Oliver’s patter. Loves his cars mind!

Quite like him but a friend of mine who is a development chef did some work with him for an advertising campaign and said everyone reckoned he was a prick.
That fella wearing the stone island jacket whilst cooking looked a bit pathetic and try hard, who the f#ck wears a coat in the kitchen.

Quite like him but a friend of mine who is a development chef did some work with him for an advertising campaign and said everyone reckoned he was a prick.
That fella wearing the stone island jacket whilst cooking looked a bit pathetic and try hard, who the f#ck wears a coat in the kitchen.
Who’s that then ?

Back