James Martin

wschmidt

Central Defender
Anyone else think he's a bit of a knob?

He had a Michelin starred chef from Norfolk on Saturday Kitchen, and the whole time he was cooking he was making condescending little digs at him - i don't mean lighthearted banter, like it was just mean. At the end the bloke looked like he was getting annoyed.

I've thought this before that he seems like a bit of a bully

Last edited:

He had a Michelin starred chef from Norfolk on Saturday Kitchen, and the whole time he was cooking he was making condescending little digs at him - i don't mean lighthearted banter, like it was just mean. At the end the bloke looked like he was getting annoyed.

He made your tea once when we visited his restaurant in Manchester, was my 30th and he came out for a chat. Got lucky as it was early the restaurant was quiet

They're best mates he winds him up all the time

If it’s the bloke from Norfolk I’m thinking of he’s a bit of a cock
Galiston thingy

Didn't see it but if he was being insulted, gad a frying pan and said nowt he is a mug and deserves it

I think the first one that started it was Adrian Chiles, possibly someone before but I can't recall who if there was.
Mike Neville, Parky, Jonathan Ross, to name a few.

That caviar dish the other chef made looked superb.

Back