James Faulkner

I’m not offended.

I’m saying it makes him an attention seeking dickhead.

No, not you personally, but there'll be plenty others dying to be offended by this.

I really don't see the big issue personally, if he's intentionally misled people then fair enough but it wouldn't be the first post I've seen on social media effectively celebrating a bromance.

No, not you personally, but there'll be plenty others dying to be offended by this.

I really don't see the big issue personally, if he's intentionally misled people then fair enough but it wouldn't be the first post I've seen on social media effectively celebrating a bromance.
I really get bored of the default answer to everything being about “the terminally offended”. Gene Hunt will be on later to do this

On the second point. He’s either
- deliberately misleading. And thus a twat
- thick as pigshit

I’m going with the first given the hashtag

Are you gay or do you have gay friends or relatives? If not, you're probably not the best person to decide whether it's an issue or not.

I really get bored of the default answer to everything being about “the terminally offended”. Gene Hunt will be on later to do this

On the second point. He’s either
- deliberately misleading. And thus a twat
- thick as pigshit

I’m going with the first given the hashtag

Well, is it really worth anyone being offended by this? I mean why should anyone be offended?

Back