Jack Ross talk in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely you'd want the best pilot flying your plane though?

If you had a rookie pilot with no experience on a long haul flight that was coming into difficulty then you wouldn't be confident.

You dont know if the pilot is an up and coming brilliant manager though. You have to put your trust in higher management and the man himself who knows the job more than you?

"Oy replace that pilot...Im not convinced he's the man for the job im still getting on the plane though and will boo him for the whole flight"

;)

You dont know if the pilot is an up and coming brilliant manager though. You have to put your trust in higher management and the man himself who knows the job more than you?

"Oy replace that pilot...Im not convinced he's the man for the job im still getting on the plane though and will boo him for the whole flight"

;)

Would be a good flight that to be fair. Just heckling the pilot :lol:

I think he comes across really well but there were no real challenging or interesting questions. Reading out that arms for legs question was a bit embarrassing.

I suppose with the event being at the stadium there was never going to be any earth shattering questions asked. Sports bar is also a bit of a strange venue to have a q&a as most of the tables are out of view from where Ross was sitting

Noticed against Gillingham he seemed to be arrogant towards Max power, should of gave him more than 2 mins. Max looked very aggravated against him.

I think he is doing a good job but to be honest we've had quite a few managers who sound amazing and insightful off the pitch (Coleman, ONeill etc ) so these things don't concern me anymore. I judge what I see on the pitch and that's it.

lying cunt.
About what ? The fact Ross is a canny bloke ? or the fact more senior players do not give the respect this man should have as manager of our club. The ones who have took a bit of a liberty over him since the got new contracts and the 2 with contract extensions in situ. Don't swear it's not becoming of a moron like you

I think he is doing a good job but to be honest we've had quite a few managers who sound amazing and insightful off the pitch (Coleman, ONeill etc ) so these things don't concern me anymore. I judge what I see on the pitch and that's it.

Spot on. I like Ross, and I'll happily give him time, but some are going over the top about him and, in some cases, I think it's just because he looks and sounds the part. He might go on to be a great manager, hopefully he does, but as you rightly say the fact he sounds impressive doesn't really mean much. I'll judge by how he does on the pitch. This side should go up, and currently we've got a decent chance of it, but that will just be one decent season, the real tests are to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back