Jack Ross...16 Games Left As SAFC Manager?

Keep him. I like him. I think he’ll improve and I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I also agree with a previous poster that I don’t the owners will be too bothered if we don’t go up.
It's not as if we're going to walk the Champo first season up, so the net difference is playing Bolton and Ipswich instead of the likes of Luton and Barnsley. No big deal unless you're 97.

There seems to be a bit of contradiction going on around the players. Some are saying Ross should be doing better with the squad he has and others are saying that they aren't good enough.

Whether the fans are hounding him or prepared to be patient it will be the owners who make the decision and if we reach October and are struggling(no McGeady)then the plug will be pulled

There seems to be a bit of contradiction going on around the players. Some are saying Ross should be doing better with the squad he has and others are saying that they aren't good enough.
he had the players,he hasnt been great or a disaster,just shouldnt of been given the job in the first place,scottish managers have killed this club,this club should never employ another human being from that godforsaken football backwater.

Automatic promotion was both the aim and expectation, huge decision for Donald if we also fail via the play offs.

It really is as simple as this. As much as folk like to appear pragmatic, football has always been about the fine margins between winning and losing/success and failure. Not going up out of this league cannot be deemed as anything but failure.

That said, I'd still give him a bit of time to make amends.

Back