Jack Ross...16 Games Left As SAFC Manager?

You were saying?

I was saying that it's hilarious watching you have break downs on here and then vanishing out of protest against whoever is the owner or manager.

You don't attend games, having boycotted the club for decades, yet all thevehile happy to make money out of the club. You're not a fan, certainly not a supporter - and it's been that way since long before we were in the current division.

But it matters not, because by next month you'll be starting the same old thread about hoping we get a different manager before having yet another hissy fit.

I was saying that it's hilarious watching you have break downs on here and then vanishing out of protest against whoever is the owner or manager.

You don't attend games, having boycotted the club for decades, yet all thevehile happy to make money out of the club. You're not a fan, certainly not a supporter - and it's been that way since long before we were in the current division.

But it matters not, because by next month you'll be starting the same old thread about hoping we get a different manager before having yet another hissy fit.
Lol.
OP spot on to the game. Fuck me s true ITK.
I try.

This wont go down well but thats fine.

As it is now looking highly unlikely that we will automatically go up Ross has 3 games left in this division this season. If, as expected, we do not go up automatically, then he has maximum 3 games in the play offs.

If we bladder the play offs and 10 games into next season we are not top and winning our home games with a degree of comfort...can anyone see him being here 11 games into next season?

Knowing what we know about football being a results orientated business and the acute pressure he would be under at SAFC given the above.....how long does this bloke have left if he fucks it up? Lets say we are 6th; 11 games into next season, can anyone see him being here at that point? No chance.

Couldnt care less what anyone says but we cannot under any circumstances hang around this horrendous division for anymore than this season and next. Cant be contemplated.

Ross has to deliver.
This man knows what he’s talking about!

What a relief that we haven't got to endure any more of his utter garbage football. Found it so hard to watch time and time again.
Onwards and upwards.

This wont go down well but thats fine.

As it is now looking highly unlikely that we will automatically go up Ross has 3 games left in this division this season. If, as expected, we do not go up automatically, then he has maximum 3 games in the play offs.

If we bladder the play offs and 10 games into next season we are not top and winning our home games with a degree of comfort...can anyone see him being here 11 games into next season?

Knowing what we know about football being a results orientated business and the acute pressure he would be under at SAFC given the above.....how long does this bloke have left if he fucks it up? Lets say we are 6th; 11 games into next season, can anyone see him being here at that point? No chance.

Couldnt care less what anyone says but we cannot under any circumstances hang around this horrendous division for anymore than this season and next. Cant be contemplated.

Ross has to deliver.

Yes lad!!!

Nailed it

I agree however tell me the last time we seen decent football. We seem to get worse every appointment
Setting these players up correctly a f g8vingvthem the confidence to go out a d play against some of the utter dross we come up against shouldn't be too hard for a half decent football man.

Back