Jack Dross

Status
Not open for further replies.

So you were on his back then. Thank you for proving that point.
Do you agree with my original point back then or do we now start games with more intensity? I was merely making a point back then that simply hasn’t been addressed since. You keep ignoring the point with deflected patter as we happy clap into obscurity.

Yep. How you doing Neil?

Imagine getting yourself into a state about it like you have? Why do you keep doing this to yourself? I can tell that your furious as you’ve overdosed on smilies - try and contain your simmering anger or you’ll explode.

I’m as fine as one can be after a Tuesday night’s football skillfest I’ve just had the pleasure of watching .

Can’t see me watching three matches in a week without falling asleep mind.

Do you agree with my original point back then or do we now start games with more intensity? I was merely making a point back then that simply hasn’t been addressed since. You keep ignoring the point with deflected patter as we happy clap into obscurity.
I don’t happy clap and I don’t bedwet.
And it’s not me ignoring the posts in which you criticised him on September 8th which you denied doing.

Leadbitter slows the game down. Every time he gets it he takes 4 or 5 touches

Tbf, it wasn't as if the players in front of were looking for space to receive the ball. There needs to be more 'footballing intelligence' from a number of players that took to the field tonight. But then again, I suppose that's why they're no higher than League One.

If... if.... if... if Ross was more tactically astute with the players at his disposal we’d be pissing this league.

My point being that its fine margins between success and failure. It takes a little bit of luck / will grigg to hit the target in the 1 on 1 to change the whole outcome. 18 shots on target tells me something may be changing. If we have another 18 shots on goal on friday id hazard a guess we wont be only getting a point from the game. With a bit confidence and a good result we might be about to push on for rest of season.

I don’t happy clap and I don’t bedwet.
And it’s not me ignoring the posts in which you criticised him on September 8th which you denied doing.
Justified criticism (at a moment in time) is hardly “being on his back” which would intimate sustained criticism over a period of time. I look forward to your links of many posts by me over a period of time where I’ve “been on his back”, otherwise I’ll assume you’ll do the decent thing and apologise.

Justified criticism (at a moment in time) is hardly “being on his back” which would intimate sustained criticism over a period of time. I look forward to your links of many posts by me over a period of time where I’ve “been on his back”, otherwise I’ll assume you’ll do the decent thing and apologise.
here man why are you so edgy tonight?

Football is like Chess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back