Jack Dross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had will grigg found the target when he rounded the keep and we won 2-1 everyone would be ecstatic. Fine margins. 18 shots suggests we are starting to apply more attacking urgency than previous weeks.
That’s how I see it. I’m not a happy clapper but I’m an optimistic clapper

Had will grigg found the target when he rounded the keep and we won 2-1 everyone would be ecstatic. Fine margins. 18 shots suggests we are starting to apply more attacking urgency than previous weeks.
If... if.... if... if Ross was more tactically astute with the players at his disposal we’d be pissing this league.

Absolutely shocking again. No intensity, no pressing the ball, no obvious tactical plan. Massive changes are needed. Two months since we scored two goals in a game, and no sign of it happening any time soon.

I’m still more than happy to stick with him - but it’s now time for him to earn his money. He’s got to come up with something different.

Last edited:
He certainly did in last 6 minutes. But to be fair to him he didn't want to have to lay it it off to the right every time. He was looking for someone to make a run. They didn't obviously.
Aye, I noticed that

What the hell was he doing with that free kick where O’Nein had to run over and take it for him?

He simply is dross thought if moyes had this squad in this league and putting in this performance you would all be whinging , simply isn't good enough

Blackpool?

Blackpool spent the entire time after their goal wasting time, and looked terrified of us for most of the second half. We had central defenders halfway up the opposition half for large portions of the second half, with everyone on our team pressing like there was no tomorrow!

Much better performance tonight and a lot to be positive about, even if we didn't manage to get the result we wanted.

Blackpool spent the entire time after their goal wasting time, and looked terrified of us for most of the second half. We had central defenders halfway up the opposition half for large portions of the second half, with everyone on our team pressing like there was no tomorrow!

Much better pformance tonight and a lot to be positive about, even if we didn't manage to get the result we wanted.
Stop looking for f***ing excuses man. I accept we can’t be decent every single game but we haven’t been decent for months, you’re looking for excuses after every single game now and it’s beyond tedious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back