Jack Dross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop looking for f***ing excuses man. I accept we can’t be decent every single game but we haven’t been decent for months, you’re looking for excuses after every single game now and it’s beyond tedious.

Excuses? All I'm doing is pointing out flawed logic. Some of the cliché-ridden reactionary bollocks that gets spouted on here every time a result isnt quite what we hoped for is just ridiculous.

We drew but it was a good performance. Bring on the next game. Personally I really enjoyed the match and can't wait to see if we can build on this in the next one.

gonk’ man, that’s at least 20 year old ‘crack’, you ridiculous clown,
Was made popular by Pulp Fiction and that film was made in 1994 which was released 25 years ago.

Pulp Fiction/Release date

21 October 1994
United Kingdom

Excuses? All I'm doing is pointing out flawed logic. Some of the cliché-ridden reactionary bollocks that gets spouted on here every time a result isnt quite what we hoped for is just ridiculous.

We drew but it was a good performance. Bring on the next game. Personally I really enjoyed the match and can't wait to see if we can build on this in the next one.

its all about opinions but i thought we were pretty clueless and lacked any composure. Poor performance and an awful game of football

must admit he is chopping and changing the team a lot, he clearly does not know his best 11, and he did say he only wanted a max of 2 players in the window, we brought in 5? worrying
What we are seeing on matchday is what he is seeing x 100 our squad looks clueless but I don't know why even though my first instinct is to blame the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back