its Battlefield week

Status
Not open for further replies.
all my mates are able to play without getting booted but I'm keep getting 'connection to ea server lost' etc. think I'm just going to return it.

Is the control on the campaign shite for anyone else?

My bloke moves forward even when I'm not pushing the stick! It's not the controller cos it doesn't happen on any other game.

Also the idiot team mates push me out the way all the time so I get shot ffs.

Havnt tried online yet
Noticed it once or twice through the campaign, Didn't make much of a difference for me though as it only happened during the stop and talk bits.

Just completed it and tbh its not as bad as a lot of places are making out, its nothing groundbreaking but delivers what it does very well...one or two glitches but nothing major. Visually very very good and a good mix throughout the story instead of the usual run and gun all the way like some shooters.

My major disappointment was if they made it longer they could have had more continuity for the story, it seems to jump through a bit too much so you never feel like you're progressing towards something....its like you're just doing 10 missions.

Coop missions next...

Join the club. :lol:

I was really good at Bad Company 2 but I'm getting slaughtered at the minute. I'm regularly right down the list for kills but thankfully objective/revive/heal points make me look like a respectable player. Need to start upping my game like.

Some people on it are like level 40+ already and have the top guns and armour n shit. Makes it hard when you are level 1 and just starting out :evil: Doing ok on it but then went to a level 20 max server and starting kicking fuck out of similar levelled players, much better.

Also the idiot team mates push me out the way all the time so I get shot ffs.

:lol: Aye, screamed at my PC loads of times for that. They also run into your gunfire and then you get wrong for shooting them!?! I've been firing my gun here for 5 minutes before dipshit decided to stand infront of me! :evil:

Multiplayer hard to get into with the maps far too big.

64 players?

Maps are nicely sized, gives you time to do stuff without constantly being in a fight and also has areas where you will always be fighting.

BF:BC2 had the better maps like imo. These ones are a bit too "mazy" in comparison.

Was class like when we finally got the 4 man squad, properly working as a team on the Seine Bridge or whatever it was called.

Thats when it's at it's best. Too many players just don't help each other and go off solo.

Found a bloke in my squad last night who was decent so just followed him around and we took every map apart just in a duo.

I'm amazed players don't know how to spot the enemy. Invaluable to air support and snipers. Also the amount that trample over your body when they can infact revive you.

Thoroughly enjoyed playing the multiplayer tonight, by far the best multiplayer shooter there is, campaign is dreadful mind but I don't play single player anyway

Was class like wasn't it.

Think my favorite part was spawning on Mars hiding behind a rock and him saying he was pinned down by a sniper, me and you got up and ran off anyway and he got shot in the head. Class!!!

Once the servers are sorted I'm going to be on this all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back