its Battlefield week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had one of those games that has it all, great map mind but I can't remember its name :oops:

Start off in an AMTRAC, rush the first MCOM as the gunner clearing out the building, hop out, arm it, then the driver used it as a blockade which made them have to come through a small door as they were too thick to just blow a wall. Spent ages fighting over the second but eventually got it. Second set again first was a breeze but getting the second was where the game clicked, they have the high ground and shit loads of cover with a great view. So we snuck around and blew it up in a rare show of teamwork. Then after that we were using choppers to drop into the last base while people were spawning into them to give covering fire; parachuting in chucking grenades etc is amazing :lol:

f***ing ace game. Just a shame finding a decent chopper pilot so difficult... the amount of times you see one take a nose dive about 5 seconds after take off is astonishing.

Disappointed with this game so far.. campaign is boring and buggy with glitched achievements.

Multiplayer hard to get into with the maps far too big.

yeah campaigns quite buggy, not massively enjoying the campaign like but ill reserve judgment till i start the multiplayer

I only buy these types of games for the multiplayer, managed to have some class games of rush tonight when we finally managed to get a 4 man squad of smb'ers together, matchmaking is usually shite putting 3 in one team and one on the opposite:evil:

Was class like when we finally got the 4 man squad, properly working as a team on the Seine Bridge or whatever it was called.

Thoroughly enjoyed playing the multiplayer tonight, by far the best multiplayer shooter there is, campaign is dreadful mind but I don't play single player anyway

that'll do can't be arsed to wait for ebay i'll go to the galleries cex see if they have them!

Same thing happened to me. Luckily I had my old 20gb Xbox with the rrod in the cupboard. I just watched a how to video on YouTube and dismantled the old hard drive with mini screwdrivers etc and put it straight into the slim one. Worked spot on and was able to install the HD shite no bother.

This might seem like a stupid question but how do you get the vehicles on multi player or do you have to unlock them ?

This might seem like a stupid question but how do you get the vehicles on multi player or do you have to unlock them ?

Start from a deployment point. Depends what map and game mode as to what vehicles available. I presume your playing team death match which has the least.

Disappointed with this game so far.. campaign is boring and buggy with glitched achievements.

Multiplayer hard to get into with the maps far too big.
How exactly are the maps far too big? It's Battlefield, that's kind of the point of MP.

I'm really enjoying it so far. The campaign is medicore at best but the multiplayer is tremendous. Still haven't been on any maps with loads of vehicles but the ones I have played have been pretty good with plenty of CQB action.

How exactly are the maps far too big? It's Battlefield, that's kind of the point of MP.

I'm really enjoying it so far. The campaign is medicore at best but the multiplayer is tremendous. Still haven't been on any maps with loads of vehicles but the ones I have played have been pretty good with plenty of CQB action.

maybe its just taking a while for me to get into and learn the maps etc and more importantly get half decent guns. I'm pretty shit at it:-D

maybe its just taking a while for me to get into and learn the maps etc and more importantly get half decent guns. I'm pretty shit at it:-D
Join the club. :lol:

I was really good at Bad Company 2 but I'm getting slaughtered at the minute. I'm regularly right down the list for kills but thankfully objective/revive/heal points make me look like a respectable player. Need to start upping my game like.

Join the club. :lol:

I was really good at Bad Company 2 but I'm getting slaughtered at the minute. I'm regularly right down the list for kills but thankfully objective/revive/heal points make me look like a respectable player. Need to start upping my game like.

yeah i was half decent with the assault rifle on BC2 but struggling in this

well trying to play on ps3 and all i'm getting every minute or two is booted off and told 'lost connection to ea server'

f***ing shite

Is the control on the campaign shite for anyone else?

My bloke moves forward even when I'm not pushing the stick! It's not the controller cos it doesn't happen on any other game.

Also the idiot team mates push me out the way all the time so I get shot ffs.

Havnt tried online yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back