its Battlefield week

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisread

Striker
Shopto are processing the preorders from today ready to go out first thing Wednesday so there's a chance it'll be delivered Thursday. :cool:

Any of the lads who've got flashed xboxs want to comment on the single player?

Reckon I'll complete the single player and possibly coop missions before touching the multiplayer but if anyone wants a squad member on the xbox over the next few months - Krsrd69

Shopto are processing the preorders from today ready to go out first thing Wednesday so there's a chance it'll be delivered Thursday. :cool:

Reckon I'll complete the single player and possibly coop missions before touching the multiplayer but if anyone wants a squad member on the xbox over the next few months - Krsrd69

:cool: this, just awaiting that text message from shopto revealing the bliss. Can't wait for this like. Story mode out of the way then it's getting hammered for days on end.

All threads on Fifa on the main screen can fuck off

:cool: this, just awaiting that text message from shopto revealing the bliss. Can't wait for this like. Story mode out of the way then it's getting hammered for days on end.

f***ing THIS.

Quite a few of us play this online mate as well as Cod.

Latch on in a few games for some good banter.

StrungOutRJ86

and THIS.

Really? Fuck it, thought we might get it Wednesday.:evil: Bruce out.

f***ing THIS.

and THIS.

Really? Fuck it, thought we might get it Wednesday.:evil: Bruce out.

Who knows mate, they can't say they are sending it out too early as I think developers are clamping down on retailers breaking it too early, hopefully have it wed but a very good chance of Thursday.....probably Friday knowing RM.

Who knows mate, they can't say they are sending it out too early as I think developers are clamping down on retailers breaking it too early, hopefully have it wed but a very good chance of Thursday.....probably Friday knowing RM.

I got LA Noire on a wednesday from shopto so heres hoping.:cool:

Disc 1 is multiplayer, co-op and the hd textures (make sure you run disk 1 first and install the hd textures, makes the game look even better!!!)

Disc 2 is single player

Had a go at the first 3 missions, theres a LOT of QTE's (quick time events, press A or RT at certain points), first level on the train is impressive but spoilt by the QTE's :roll:. Something that IGN's review picked up on as well.

Game looks bloody lovely but just not getting into the story at all at the moment, feels like a mix of stories from past shooters all in one.

Havent tried multiplayer yet as dont want to be banned, gonna wait till wednesday for that :cool:

:lol: Starting to get fed up with Fifa already... lots of games coming up Im more excited about

Just been on play.com to cancel my pre-order so I can buy it on Friday morning instead and it's already been posted, yesterday at 17:00

Play has been shite for getting stuff on time for about a year now but surely I'll get it by Friday if it got posted last night. Worst comes to worst like I'll buy it on Friday morning then send the play one back

Just been on play.com to cancel my pre-order so I can buy it on Friday morning instead and it's already been posted, yesterday at 17:00

Play has been shite for getting stuff on time for about a year now but surely I'll get it by Friday if it got posted last night. Worst comes to worst like I'll buy it on Friday morning then send the play one back

Pretty much always guaranteed a day early with ShopTo like Badger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back