It's Always Sunny

The latest series is bang average, sadly.
There were a few good episodes but the rest were just ok with the season closer being the weakest, I think that might be it for the show or at least what they were hinting at in the last episode. It’s been a great show mind if you get it it’s f***ing great while people who don’t get it would think it’s utter shite. danny devito Has been absolutely funny as fuck in this mind he’s been a total good sport given his age and status not many would’ve done what he’s done in the show.

Thought the last 2 series has been mostly shite tbh. Time to call it a day I think. Shame but there were about 10 seasons of absolute quality.
What series is it up to now then?
I watched 13 of them, didn't know they made more than that.

14 is on Netflix now

There were a couple of good episodes, there were last season too. Don't disagree about the rest being pretty forgettable. Probably time to put the show out to pasture.
Cheers I 'll watch that... :cool:

PS, must have been a canny gap between 13 and 14, it seems like ages ago when I finished watching 13.

Last edited:
Only think it's been a year, there was a massive gap between 13 and 14 though
Ah, right, I didn't know that, I came to them late, so watched them one after the other, It must have been about a year ago when I watch them last, I thought they weren't making anymore, just thinking, it might have been you that told me about the show, I put a video up of "Nightman" I just thought it was a music video, then someone on here told me it was part of a show, if it was you thanks, I really enjoyed watching them.

Ah, right, I didn't know that, I came to them late, so watched them one after the other, It must have been about a year ago when I watch them last, I thought they weren't making anymore, just thinking, it might have been you that told me about the show, I put a video up of "Nightman" I just thought it was a music video, then someone on here told me it was part of a show, if it was you thanks, I really enjoyed watching them.
Fuck, meant to write 12 and 13. :lol:

They all had other shit going on.

Back