Israel Record Highest Cases Yet

It will be mandatory here, how it will be enforced is another matter.
Not really sure what point you’re trying to make but crack on
Where are you from?
I apologise I didn't realise you haven't been able to do anything.
Just looked at your avatar.

Last edited:

Where are you from?
I apologise I didn't realise you haven't been able to do anything.
Just looked at your avatar.

i was out with mates yesterday, out with more today and having a family meet up on monday as it's a public holiday. fairly busy weekend to be fair

I haven't seen any dates etc, it was just obvious.

of course it was, lockdowns and restrictions were always to protect the community and for a limited time but people like you keep talking about it as tyranny which it never was.
Stalin was a tyrant, Caligula was a tyrant, Ghengis Khan was a tyrant, Hitler was a tyrant. Gladys and Scomo both made tough decisions and a few mistakes and i'm not a big fan of either but neither are tyrants.

of course it was, lockdowns and restrictions were always to protect the community and for a limited time but people like you keep talking about it as tyranny which it never was.
Stalin was a tyrant, Caligula was a tyrant, Ghengis Khan was a tyrant, Hitler was a tyrant. Gladys and Scomo both made tough decisions and a few mistakes and i'm not a big fan of either but neither are tyrants.
Time will tell, that's why this winter is so important here in UK, I'm really hoping I have egg on my chops.

To be honest for me it's done the exact opposite as those first two points you make. The third point is fair enough but what happens if someone brings back some new mutant to the UK. The vaccine passport would have some credibility if it allowed for immunity from prior infection or even a negative PCR test.
You are mental.

Back