Isolation drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

The former is a decent drop.

You a bit of a lager heed marra?

No. I mean I can drink it and its not a chore, but I'm usually bang into all the craft stuff but having trouble getting it with the difficulty getting to supermarkets.
I can get punk ipa which i enjoy at the co-op but I'm sick of it at the minute.
Would love to get to asda or Sainsbury's and get some of my usual stuff.
Doing an online order is not worth the chew on tbh, wife's already asking questions about my drinking.

No. I mean I can drink it and its not a chore, but I'm usually bang into all the craft stuff but having trouble getting it with the difficulty getting to supermarkets.
Doing an online order is not worth the chew on tbh, wife's already asking questions about my drinking.

Take her down the beach and do a Ciro Di Marzio on her marra.

Ah right, gotcha, just with the bag of Stella cans crack I wasn't sure. Told ya, you need to get ordering from the likes of Tiny Rebel, Northern Monk etc. They piss on most supermarket offerings. And whether you're getting 12 beers from a local or from elsewhere makes no difference (as far as she is concerned).

Last edited:
Long Queue at B and Q if you don't already have the gear though.

I've got a shovel and plenty time to spare.
Ah right, gotcha, just with the bag of Stella cans crack I wasn't sure. Told ya, you need to get ordering from the likes of Tiny Rebel, Northern Monk etc. They piss on most supermarket offerings. And whether you're getting 12 beers from a local or from elsewhere makes no difference (as far as she is concerned).

Had tiny rebel peaches and cream from CentrAle.
Got a file of photos on my phone of all the beer i try and i found it in there the other day.
Sad as fuck really but how else do you keep track?

Was on the Thornbridge site the other day nearly put in an order, but its more expensive than Asda doing 4 for £6.
Jaipur, Green Mountain, Florida Weisse are all excellent.

Last edited:
Just found Ultras on netflix. Fictionalized drama about Napoli hooligans. Probably shite but watching it to see if there's any sort of Gomorrah vibe. Only a couple of minutes in.
Footage of Maradona at Napoli as well and trouble on the terraces from late 80s early 90s.
May be of interest to you.

One of the worst films I've ever seen. Cheers mate. Sons crying now.

Ordered a box of craft beer from a website called flavourly. £30 for 20 beers, not expecting a lot like but should do for the weekend 🍺🥴

Managed to order some of those special Tiny Rebel porters that were announced this morning, the website is going really slowly with all the traffic - was going to post a link to them but it’ll take me 10 minutes :lol: There‘s a raspberry ripple and mint chocolate chip version of the Stay Puft, ordered a mixed case and some more of their regular stuff.

Managed to order some of those special Tiny Rebel porters that were announced this morning, the website is going really slowly with all the traffic - was going to post a link to them but it’ll take me 10 minutes :lol: There‘s a raspberry ripple and mint chocolate chip version of the Stay Puft, ordered a mixed case and some more of their regular stuff.

Starting to worry about my order now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back