Isolation drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Went to a different shop tonight to try and find some variety. Walked nearly a mile from my house for a bottle of milk and some cans.
Black sheep, Old Peculiar, some other real ale i can't remember.
Ended up with a bag of stella again.

I normally drink three or four days a week, half bottle of wine. Three days off, it's been down to two day last three weeks and I am on target a drink every night this week unless I dig my heels in tonight. It's just so boring, I have my wife and no social contact at all, speak to kids on the phone or face time, not a lot to say. Got two Yanks on Skype Friday my big day of the week. Our lass is ow finding none pressing work for me to do, painted the porch today.

Just found Ultras on netflix. Fictionalized drama about Napoli hooligans. Probably shite but watching it to see if there's any sort of Gomorrah vibe. Only a couple of minutes in.
Footage of Maradona at Napoli as well and trouble on the terraces from late 80s early 90s.
May be of interest to you.

Just found Ultras on netflix. Fictionalized drama about Napoli hooligans. Probably shite but watching it to see if there's any sort of Gomorrah vibe. Only a couple of minutes in.
Footage of Maradona at Napoli as well and trouble on the terraces from late 80s early 90s.
May be of interest to you.

Sounds right up my street mate. Cheers.

10 big bottles of peroni as its 2 for 4 quid at the local. One left and just started swigging southern comfort straight. Lovely stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back