Isolation drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting on an order that was supposedly dispatched on Monday. I've just emailed them about it because the courier isn't responding to email and got an automated reply saying to allow 2-4 working days for a reply. 100 quid order which I was hoping to get stuck into over the weekend.

I've finally managed to place an order, let's hope i don't have the same problems with delivery. We'll see

I've finally managed to place an order, let's hope i don't have the same problems with delivery. We'll see

It is weird. I ordered on Friday. Got a tracking number on Sunday then got an e-mail on Monday saying that something was out of stock and asking if I wanted a refund or an alternative. I didn't see this e-mail so didn't respond straight away and I got an e-mail on Tuesday saying it had been dispatched but the tracking number isn't showing any movement. Fingers crossed it hasn't been lost and is just delayed.

Naked are brilliant

Went for the helles. Decent enough for the price

I've been waiting for an offer for 24 to fill the fridge, nothing better than this has come up so I might pull the trigger on the pales. Never had them like so hope they're alright. My old local used to have the lager on tap which was okay iirc.

I've been waiting for an offer for 24 to fill the fridge, nothing better than this has come up so I might pull the trigger on the pales. Never had them like so hope they're alright. My old local used to have the lager on tap which was okay iirc.

Go for it. It is nothing to shout about but as a fridge filler is spot on.

@FlyingLotus - consignment from Red Willow just arrived. Final work call of the day will be done at 4pm so will crack one open after that.

Got Wylam x Mikkeller Impy Stout landing on Monday as well.
No. I mean I can drink it and its not a chore, but I'm usually bang into all the craft stuff but having trouble getting it with the difficulty getting to supermarkets.
I can get punk ipa which i enjoy at the co-op but I'm sick of it at the minute.
Would love to get to asda or Sainsbury's and get some of my usual stuff.
Doing an online order is not worth the chew on tbh, wife's already asking questions about my drinking.

Whereabouts in Newcastle do you live? Gosforth Traders are class and will drop off in a 3 mile radius.

Nord through Whitley Bay are dropping off most places North of the Tyne.

Last edited:
@FlyingLotus - consignment from Red Willow just arrived. Final work call of the day will be done at 4pm so will crack one open after that.

Got Wylam x Mikkeller Impy Stout landing on Monday as well.

Whereabouts in Newcastle do you live? Gosforth Traders are class and will drop off in a 3 mile radius.

Nord through Whitley Bay are dropping off most places North of the Tyne.

Nice, do you still get a discount with them at all? Having worked there I mean.

Never did get a discount :lol:

Used to get quite a few discretionary freebies (few pints after your shift, cans where the label had gone wrong) but never a formal discount.

Ah no way. My sister’s fiancée gets 40% off beer from Dexter & Jones (he still works for them as a consultant), he just ends up buying more beers though :lol:

Forgot about pressure drop I used to get in datbar. This is going to be fourth order of the week :lol:

They're absolutely nailing these NEPAs and DIPAs at the minute. Had a solid 18 months of knocking out excellent beers now, really gone up a notch. Got a few cracking porters about as well. I'm lucky enough to live a short cycle from their Experiment tap room with Verdant so just spoiled really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back